The Worst Songs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Post some songs that are just horrible to you...
A good example we can all agree on :

Its gets worse...

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Not going to bother listening to Saturday but considering it's probably a song done in jest poking fun at her Friday song (since if I recall correctly, she doesn't exactly like the song either) so I can't really say I'd rank that as worse than Friday. Anyway, off the top of my head . . .

Thank you Todd in the Shadows for making me hear this pile of crap. He's reviewed a few other songs that belong in this thread. I'm blanking on anything he hasn't listed but this song is absolutely putrid so I'm fine with it being my sole entry for the time being.

Reactions: catlady

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nearly anything made in the 80's minus a few decent artists/bands. That is the worst decade ever IMO. There are songs i hate more than anything but if i post them they will get stuck in my head, and no one wants that business. So glad i dont even remember what the first song was, let alone seeing the saturday night thing. Talk about cashing in on your failure to horrible kids.

Reactions: leojay and catlady

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Nearly anything made in the 80's minus a few decent artists/bands. That is the worst decade ever IMO. There are songs i hate more than anything but if i post them they will get stuck in my head, and no one wants that business. So glad i dont even remember what the first song was, let alone seeing the saturday night thing. Talk about cashing in on your failure to horrible kids.
Survivor perfectly sum up 80's music IMO terrible but try and stop singing it, shits impossible.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Pretty much everything from Skillet (or as I'd like to call it - Shitlet) and 3 Days Grace (aka 3 Gays Gays).

Who let the frontmen of those bands near the mic, ffs?

Reactions: Swift

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I actually agree. I only like a few things from the 80's.