The Worst Songs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Pretty much everything from Skillet (or as I'd like to call it - Shitlet) and 3 Days Grace (aka 3 Gays Gays).

Who let the frontmen of those bands near the mic, ffs?

I actually enjoy both of them bands but I can see people not like the voices. I also like Rise Against but many people don't like the lead singer's voice in that band either. My husband said it sounds like the dude was pissed to be singing any of the songs. lmao

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Not going to bother listening to Saturday but considering it's probably a song done in jest poking fun at her Friday song (since if I recall correctly, she doesn't exactly like the song either) so I can't really say I'd rank that as worse than Friday. Anyway, off the top of my head . . .

Thank you Todd in the Shadows for making me hear this pile of crap. He's reviewed a few other songs that belong in this thread. I'm blanking on anything he hasn't listed but this song is absolutely putrid so I'm fine with it being my sole entry for the time being.

Shame on Will Smith for letting his daughter do this. And when a girl using the word "swag" it is like 1000x worse to me. I hate that word. lol

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Nearly anything made in the 80's minus a few decent artists/bands. That is the worst decade ever IMO.

z7bcaTV.gif

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
First off there were bands playing shit similar to Nirvanna only doing it better. Second off, 90s hip hop? hello
Okay, 90's grunge was good. Early 90's was good...middle 90's...ugh...late 90's I want to chop both of my ears off and throw them in a fire. 80s hip hop>90s

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Okay, 90's grunge was good. Early 90's was good...middle 90's...ugh...late 90's I want to chop both of my ears off and throw them in a fire. 80s hip hop>90s
Yea if I'm in the right mood grunge can be great. late 80s hip hop was OK, but only because it got away from that super early hip hop sound.. I can't handle the really early 80s rap for the most part.

90s hip hop is untouchable dude, you don't want to carry on that debate. 80s hip hop was so cookie cutter, everyone had the same type of flow and rhymes, not to mention that cliche sounding 80s beat most tracks stick with. 90s was the true birth of hip hop as I loved it.