The Worst Songs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No, I just tag him everytime I link Hall and Oates.
:true: but you need to educate yourself on 90s hip hop if you think 90s was the worst era. Tarzan boy, George michael, boy george, madonna's dogshit outside of "lucky star" as well as so many other top songs make 80s = worst era in music in the last 60+ years.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
:true: but you need to educate yourself on 90s hip hop if you think 90s was the worst era. Tarzan boy, George michael, boy george, madonna's dogshit outside of "lucky star" as well as so many other top songs make 80s = worst era in music in the last 60+ years.
Woah, at first I saw George Michael which made me sad...then you insulted my home boy...boy George...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
80s and the current generation of 'music' are neck and neck as far as dogshit is concerned

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
80s and the current generation of 'music' are neck and neck as far as dogshit is concerned
By the end of this decade i will gladly agree with you. That Rebecca Black shit is 100% proof people just eat whatever is put in front of them nowdays, fucking morons.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Okay, I will admit, I only like the 80s because of how cheesy it is.
Same here bro, but there are very few redeeming qualities about that. The girls looked like effeminate men and the men dressed like their women. What a shit era.