The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #13 was good and The Walking Dead is getting better every week. Carol and Maggie taking out the Saviors by themselves was... :damn:

Carol, in particular, was sterling in the episode.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Anyone here read the comics? God damn am I hyped for the finale!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #15 was good. Looking forward to the season finale, it shall be great!

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I hated the cliffhanger finale unfortunately, it killed all momentum the scene had going for it and it won't be the same feeling in October. I also felt that it strayed to far from the comics, it kept very close with dialogue but it should have ended just like issue [HASHTAG]#100[/HASHTAG] ended.

Aster Davis

Jobber
Reaction score
Negan looks like Vince Russo. I can't take him seriously.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Bring back this thread because well...

My_dd878c_5319094.png

Also Season 7 Premiere.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Stopped watching the show around the first half of season 6 because I thought it was repetitive. Came back for the season finale and they introduce Negan, I didn't know who he was but people seemed pretty excited. Then comes the s7 premiere...good gawd. I spoiled myself by doing some research prior but nothing could prepare a person for such brutality I'm impressed they got away with it being on a TV network and all. I guess being like the #1 show on TV gives you some leeway. Negan in one episode alone has like entered my top 20 personal best villains, looking forward to this season.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Toughest episode I've ever watched thus far.. had me in tears.. a grown man just crying. It wasn't really shocking as it was exactly what people were predicting, but still very tough to watch.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Toughest episode I've ever watched thus far.. had me in tears.. a grown man just crying. It wasn't really shocking as it was exactly what people were predicting, but still very tough to watch.