The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hmmm i wanna look at the spoilers now but i know i shouldn't

Nooooooo!! I'm anti-spoiler anyway, but seriously. Do yourself a favor and don't check out spoilers. Just watch it ASAP before it gets ruined for you and watch it unfold for yourself.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol Some folks actually fell for that last night? Go back and watch that scene again real, real close.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
lol Some folks actually fell for that last night? Go back and watch that scene again real, real close.

Yeah, my friend and I were talking online and she was upset about it and very emotional. I told her _____ is fine, and ______ will be fine, too, I'm sure. Still a tense episode that I really enjoyed, regardless. And love the cliffhanger ending.

Also, may I just say how much I thoroughly enjoy Talking Dead whenever YNB is a guest? She's just fabulous. Almost always enjoy the show anyway, but especially love it when she's a guest with her notes, references to past episodes, etc.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Freakin amazing episode. As for GNs talking dead reference notice who they left out of the "people that died" segment. Just sayin' :happy:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched it earlier tonight, the onions I ate with dinner must have been affecting me because my eyes were leaking.

Good episode and a pretty good season so far.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Freakin amazing episode. As for GNs talking dead reference notice who they left out of the "people that died" segment. Just sayin' :happy:

Exxxxactly. He was left out of the "In Memoriam" segment, which they mentioned, and he wasn't a guest on the episode, which they pretty much always do when a character dies. I'm basically 99.9999% sure he's still a-OK. :obama:
But man, so tense!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Exxxxactly. He was left out of the "In Memoriam" segment, which they mentioned, and he wasn't a guest on the episode, which they pretty much always do when a character dies. I'm basically 99.9999% sure he's still a-OK. :obama:
But man, so tense!
Pretty impossible though, I don't see how they're gonna BS their way out of that one.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Is Glenn REALLY dead? I hope I was dreaming. But if he's dead and gone for real, then fuck you, TWD.
Good ep, by the way.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is Glenn REALLY dead? I hope I was dreaming. But if he's dead and gone for real, then fuck you, TWD.
Good ep, by the way.

Anything less than him being dead would be a huge insult to the viewers' intelligence considering the vast improbability of him managing to escape from there (even if there's miraculously enough room underneath the dumpster for him to crawl under while they munch on Nicholas' body) without so much a bite or scratch on him. I know this show requires huge suspension of disbelief as it is, but still.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Boring episode. Hopefully it picks back up next week as we return to the state of events in the present.

On another note, does anyone think it would be awesome if the rest of this first half continued to take place all within the same day? I quite like the idea of the entire first half of Season 6 (barring the Morgan prequel) all transpiring throughout one long, harrowing and hellish day. Depending on who else might die (or whether or not Glenn is really dead), it would be cool to look back at S6A and refer to it as possibly the worst single day of the zombie apocalypse for all of our survivors.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ep #4 was decent. The fact they devoted it to Morgan was a nice change of pace, I liked it. But, hopefully it goes back to being as great as the first 3 episodes of the new season.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Jesus h Christ was that a boring episode. They could have condensed that into half an episode and then continued on with the main storyline. It seems like Rick got out of his predicament ok though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #5 was disappointing. The only important thing in this episode was Maggie saying she's pregnant, which probably increases the possibility of Glenn being alive.

Hopefully next week we get back to the good stuff.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I forgot about this show lol I might just wait till this half of the season is done and binge watch it at this point.