The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #6 was much better than last week's disaster.

Sasha/Daryl/Abraham was a much better combo than last week's Rick/Maggie from last week.

RIP, Daryl's crossbow.

LOL at Abraham for grappling with that walker who was on a pole when he could've just driven a knife through his head and taken the RPG with ease.

While this episode provided a whole new set of questions, characters and conflict... I'm still irritated by the mystery of Glenn's fate and I don't know how long they'll drag this out, but I hope it's revealed in the next two episodes.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #7 was decent.

Glenn's alive, yay! Aaand, everyone's screwed now that the church tower has collapsed.

Looking forward to ep #8

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I was disappointed by this week's episode. All I have to say.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty good episode, and I'm pleased to see that Alexandria's huge walker problem will continue into the ninth episode. Hopefully they show what Aaron, Eric (Aaron's boyfriend, whom the writers seemed to have forgotten about), Heath, Spencer, and others are doing during all of this.

Sucks though that they probably won't have the balls to do exactly what happened in the comics, which is
having Jessie and Sam eaten alive by walkers followed by Ron shooting Carl in the head (though Carl lives, with the bullet only taking out his eye, though), only to then be decapitated by Michonne right as he's turning to shoot Rick as well.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I enjoyed the episode, it just wasn't as dramatic and emotional as I figured they'd go for. Plus not as big of a cliffhanger-type ending like I was expecting. Figured with it being the mid-season finale they'd really tug at the heartstrings and leave us hanging more so than they did.

Of course everyone wanted to tell Sam to shut up, and understandably so. I didn't particularly care for Jessie just telling him to pretend it's all make believe to start with, but whatever. On Talking Dead Kirkman did say the next episode will pick up right where this one left off, so we'll dive into it with Sam calling out "Mom" and am curious to see where they go with that. Still a possibility that if nothing else...

...maybe Jessie and Sam will still get eaten, but who knows. While not the cliffhanger ending I'd have expected, I am curious how they're going to play all that out.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
One of the best yet.

Semi-spoiler:
I had been wondering for the entire break if they were actually going to follow the storyline in the comics once it came back on, but was skeptical about it. Was pleasantly surprised to see that they did go that route to an extent. Should definitely be interesting where and how things go from here, with him adjusting and changing since the incident, to the introduction of Negan and Lucille. I'm beyond excited for the rest of this season.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Best episode in a long while. Action packed and kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #10 was good.

I'm glad they took a leap forward in time. 'cause watching them clean up the streets of Alexandria and Rick grieving for Jessie, as well as sitting vigil at Carl's bedside would've been quite boring.

This way, we got Carl up and walking, the show's finally done something interesting with Spencer, the adventure of Rick and Daryl and introducing Paul Rovia was really well done, and we finally got to Rick and Michonne.

Good stuff.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Episode #10 was good.

I'm glad they took a leap forward in time. 'cause watching them clean up the streets of Alexandria and Rick grieving for Jessie, as well as sitting vigil at Carl's bedside would've been quite boring.

This way, we got Carl up and walking, the show's finally done something interesting with Spencer, the adventure of Rick and Daryl and introducing Paul Rovia was really well done, and we finally got to Rick and Michonne.

Good stuff.

I was sooooo beyond excited to see Monroe/Jesus debut in the show. Just in time. While I'm not one who minds the slower-paced episodes, I agree it was good they jumped forward a bit in this case (about 2 months if I remember correctly) rather than drag it all out. Also, I'm in the minority of people who wasn't hoping for or now all excited about the whole "Richonne" thing. :haha: Why can't the dude just be single ffs? I'll be curious to watch how that whole thing pans out, but am just kind of "meh" about it, and if it ruins their longtime friendship I'll be pissed.

Yet another great episode, and I'm looking forward to next week's.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I don't know how many have read the comics, but I don't see how they can make Negan truly Negan on a verbally censored show. He'll lose so much of what made him entertaining in the books.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That's three very good episodes in a row they've managed to churn out for this second half, hopefully they can keep it up. Next week's episode looks pretty promising, too.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
We're finally getting back into my time of year for some serious TV watching. The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, and Gotham are all back, baby! :win:

This week's episode of TWD was fantastic, and I'm still pumped for the rest of the season. Looking forward to this next episode!

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Last night's episode was easily one of the best they've done in a long time. Characters all across the board got enough ample time to shine, and the war with Negan's boys is definitely well under way now.

On another note, Morgan continues to piss me off.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Last night's episode was easily one of the best they've done in a long time. Characters all across the board got enough ample time to shine, and the war with Negan's boys is definitely well under way now.

On another note, Morgan continues to piss me off.
Yeah he's getting really douchey. Completely different from the comic version and not for the better.