• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The 'vent your anger' thread

Crippler

Prove me wrong
unless you are a chick or gay, there is no reason this should be in your sig, avy or profile picture

normal_001.jpg

Slim

I hate the fucking duck face... its fuckin Blue. Whoever invented that shit should be shot in the fuckin mouth. :)

But for venting... I can't find my damn mp3 player and that pisses me the fuck off. Thankfully I moved all of my music into one folder so I'm transporting all of it to my older mp3 player and hoping that the battery life on it is good enough to last and the sound on it is good. But mannn that pissed me off. I had my playlists finally in the correct order that I wanted them, I had the equalizer settings finally pretty much perfect, I had the vids on there that I wanted, I had it completely set. And now its missing.

Pissed.

I hate when my posts get deleted, especially when valid issues are being raised in them.

I am also legit angry that Aussie was run off from this place because someone decided it would be a great idea to bring KIF and jax back to the site.

Defiant

If you do not know how to use the self-checkout machine at the supermarket... please, do NOT use the self-checkout machine at the supermarket.

Thank you.

Heisenberg

The first 20 odd minutes of my Royal Rumble PPV kept cutting in and out due to mild raining and winds, not that heavy. Shitty foxtel, get better satellites or whatever.

Dale

Super Moderator
Hate waiting at the doctors.

Shitbag scratty kids running around everywhere screaming and shouting, rough parents swearing at them and everyone coughing and sneezing.

???

Banned
i find people who lie about their location sad. i don't really hate it, but this is the most applicable thread.