• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The 'vent your anger' thread

Tooey

I to am in the process of dropping this chick. Me and her was real close, almost had something going, we were tight, we were just perfect for each other. But... there is just a whole lotta shit going on in there... so I'm dropping her completely.

It was almost exactly the same for me, man. It took a couple of months but we grew real close and it seemed as if everything was going great. I've been told by friends who go to the school that we're perfect for each other, yada yada. Everyone but her saw that. Diablo though told me something that REALLY opened my mind up. My other close friend did the same. Since then I've realized it's been nothing but mind games from her as I delusionally fell for most of them. Now I'm not taking any of her shit.

I keep reading GOP congressmen call Occupy WallStreet a bunch of losers, and the vetrans "don't understand this country" nd ti seriously pisses me the fuck off. You know why the middle class is deteriating? Because we have no disposable income, everyone is worried about Health Care, Taxes, and every day struggling ebcuse the top 2% decided to say fuck everyone. Don't tax the job makers? Oh really, then where the hell are the god damn jobs from the Bush Tax cuts. It's times like this when I wish we had similar economic policies to Europe instead of being hot headed and thinkign China and Iran will bring down the world.

Killswitch

Was at work today, and lost my keys at the job site it's too bad I didn't notice till we arrived back at our shop. My boss had to drive me all the way back there to get them thankfully they were laying right in the middle of the road still pissed me off because I didn't hear them fall out of my pocket, and I was late picking my girlfriend up.

Killswitch

[video=youtube;UiZcp7wXg5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiZcp7wXg5k[/video]

Alex Kelly said:
wow... I would personally like to hunt these people down.... literally. Who wants to help? Fucking sickening. I honestly cannot even believe this.... fuck this shit.

Agreed this would suck if you were the victim of getting jump it's defiantly the pussy mans way of getting away from a real fight.

Killswitch

I'd like to vent my anger on the police for being douchebags. Yesterday I got pulled and got bitch slapped with a $85 ticket for no seatbelt....I drove by him with it off, but after driving by I threw it on and what do you know the fool is coming for me. I SO felt like shoving my foot up his ass.

Deuce

I'd like to vent my anger on Evan Bourne, for being fucking Blue. I'd like to shove MY foot up his ass to teach him a lesson.

Slim

I gotta vent... I have to cause this chick... that is like 30... is acting like a freakin high schooler. She was actually upset with me cause she thought I hated her. I told her straight up... if I hated you I would tell you. She knows that cause I'm not one to hold back.

The dumbass then says... well I feel that you still do so I'll let you know when I feel differently.

What in the blue fuck is wrong with people these days? You going to go off of your feelings instead of the facts?

The world is round but I feel so strongly that it is flat. So when I feel differently about it I'll let you know. Its like they "feel" they know you better than you do.

Fuck them.