The 'vent your anger' thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
images

Sponsored by Shia LaBeouf and his hatred for Wii.

MorrisonFan

Reaction score
Women drivers.

They can't drive and shouldn't be allowed on the road!!!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I hate TNA and the people who are blind to the fact that it is terrible.

Dademo

Reaction score
People that are so quick to judge. I may come off as a person like that but that is rare that I would do that.

People that think MMA is fake

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I am angry at people being on my case for doing chewing tobacco.

My choice I do whatever I want.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm angry at a certain small market NBA team giving away their best players for table scraps to another major market club. Why even bother with small market teams if they're going to do this shit.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
hate Knick fans that think they actually can beat Miami or Boston in a 7 game series... yeah maybe one or two games but please stfu.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
The notion that if you social network frequently, you have a vastly interesting life.

I saw an advert a few days ago which described different people on Facebook (it was some mobile/cell phone ad) and they mentioned a "Julie, who posts everything on Facebook, including what fruit she's buying", and then they mentioned "Mark, who uses social networking to share his hobbies with his friends", and then there's "Tim, who never updates his Facebook status because he's busy doing... erm, nothing".

Yeah, that's right, something completely trivial such as that can really irritate me. Basically, they're saying that if you don't post on Facebook, you're boring. That if you often post, you're obviously an interesting person; effectively, that you should be posting everything you do in life on freaking Facebook.

Actually, quite the opposite is true. People who spend their hours upon hours on Facebook updating their status every 5 minutes are usually horribly boring people. I see somebody post "breakfast, then gym" every single day on Facebook. So tell me, commercial idealists, is he an interesting person because he frequently informs his friends that he's going to the gym?

I'm only on Facebook these days for event invitations and the odd use of Facebook chat. Apparently the fact that I don't post crap every 5 mins makes me automatically boring. :p

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I hate that Arabian countries use social networks for important things and we're still just telling people "we're taking a shit brb."

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
Hate the fact that last week I told my math teacher (in summation) "Your jokes about teacher's make a shit salary suck. Tired of hearing about them. Being the nice guy that I am I think you are a great teacher, and would give you a raise but I cannot. Seriously though your jokes suck. Stop.

PS

Nice dress."

Since then she has had it out for me. If I knew this was going to be her reaction glad she does not know I was the one who left her VD chocolate.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Hate the fact that last week I told my math teacher (in summation) "Your jokes about teacher's make a shit salary suck. Tired of hearing about them. Being the nice guy that I am I think you are a great teacher, and would give you a raise but I cannot. Seriously though your jokes suck. Stop.

PS

Nice dress."

Since then she has had it out for me. If I knew this was going to be her reaction glad she does not know I was the one who left her VD chocolate.

But is she hot?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
this isn't anger at anything, but andy steven is a tit, can't keep his fucking site up WS > PWM