The 'vent your anger' thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Almost as bad as this;

[video=youtube;vl3HnU0HOhk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3HnU0HOhk[/video]

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
People that come to your door trying to get you to change your energy provider over and don't understand the word no. I don't care about the money I can save, I don't pay that much now and it has much better service since it doesn't send people door-to-door to harass me and waste ten minutes of my life.

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
Not entirely sure what happened there Dod... guess it is a footy thing. Also are we doing the Katy Perry thing again and no one told me?

ants

Reaction score
I coach under 17s cricket and one of our best players has just informed me he broke his ankle at footy training tonight when we have a semi final this saturday. After we specifically asked for them to put footy training on hold for 2 weeks until the season was over.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Neighbours who play loud music at 2am. FFS sake I don't want to listen to your shitty music or your MC skills at 2am. Show some respect for the neighbourhood.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
21. Can't stand it when people play music that late. Midnight is fine but after that it is just rude, turn it down when it gets late and just talk rather than deafen each other with shit music.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Haha it is just something that really annoys me.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The first thing that came to mind is as a result of the past couple of days. It's those freakin idiots that you can call out on something. They are doing something not too bright or something along those lines, you tell them exactly what is wrong with it and they feel "dumb" cause you called them out on it. And so then in return they try to over examine each and every single thing that you do in order to try to get you back for it... and even then it makes them look like idiots cause then you have to correct them yet again on their mistake in trying to call you out on something which further "embarrasses" them.

It's like shut the fuck up already. You were wrong... right your wrong and move on. You wanna feel stupid it's your fault in the first place.

I've had that happen one time too many. Even to the point they would try to make something up against me... then I'd still call them out on it with factual evidence. That's the thing. Everything I call them out on I have factual basis to show them where they were wrong, where they contradicted themselves, and all they have on me is some off skewed opinion if they take something I say completely the wrong way and continue twisting and turning it.

So yeah...

Dademo

Reaction score
People who act different in front of their friends. You can have a legit conversation with someone and then when they are near their friends they'll make fun of you. It doesn't make sense.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I don't like shameless kiss asses acting like they're your friend only to try stab you in the back by posting facebook pictures. Even though they fail at that and post someone I don't even know.