• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
People who act different in front of their friends. You can have a legit conversation with someone and then when they are near their friends they'll make fun of you. It doesn't make sense.

That one... it's all about acceptance. They feel comfortable being "themselves" in a small group but when the bigger group of who they perceive to be their friends they feel the need that they have to impress so the person that is outnumbered is the one that they will attack. It's nothing against the person they are doing it against but it's all an issue within themselves that they need to work out and understand that if they can't be themselves around other people then they have no idea who it is they really are.

Lost identity + Seeking acceptance from others = idiot.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I hate who ever the fuck Chase Spencer is

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Waitaminute.........waitonemuthafuckinminute......that isn't you?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
No not me at all

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I hate councils that don't maintain parks. The parks in my area have more weeds than grass and the grass that is there is knee high you can't kick a football there or play cricket or run with your dog. Plus they offer dog friendly parks, enclosed areas where you can let your dog run off the leash with other dogs which is great, but then they don't maintain it. They also have a cricket net but no cricket pitch so it is useless. Email coming their way to try to fix this.

EDIT: Wow I do sound like an old man.

Last edited:

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
I know! I thought Chase Spencer was Chase. I am all chatting him up like I know him and shit, but I don't. Now I know how my fiancée felt when she slept with that dude who wasn't me.

Troy acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Just to update on an earlier post by me in this thread. The council phoned me the next day saying that they would cut the grass in the dog park and the day after that it had been cut! Success and I was very impressed by the efficiency of the council once they were notified about a problem. The dog park is ten times better now that the grass has been cut.

Now to vent about a new incident. My internet was down for the past two days, I had no idea why so I phoned my internet service provider to find out the source of the problem. It took me one hour on the phone to find out that there was maintenance happening in my area and that the issue would be resolved within a day or two.

I wanted to find out if the problem was at my end or with my internet service provider and I kept asking that but it took forever to find out. The first guy I talked to tried to troubleshoot the problem with me, his advice was to unplug everything and plug it back in. Amazing advice but I had already done that and it did nothing. Then he said that the issue was at my end and that a technician would need to come out, he gave me a time but I couldn't since I have uni and an appointment then. I asked for another time and he said there was none?!?! I asked if there were any available dates in April and he said no so apparently they only work one day a year. Then I asked to be switched to another operator. He gave the same troubleshooting tips and then decided to look up if there was maintenance happening in my area and there was. What should have taken them a minute to check on their computer took an hour to relay to me. The call centre is in India and I think the language barrier played a part since they couldn't understand some phrases like "when is the next appointment". Frustrating waste of my time but everything is better now.

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
Pissed at my jobs.
One boss gives me hours only to cut those hours that same week.
The other boss is a jackass who has yet to pay me when he typically pays me the same day.

To top it off my lady friend got robbed yesterday, and now I have these extra bills and no money.
My bank account is in need of funds and I blame the jackasses who sign my checks.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
When you are driving on the road and cars that come out of a side street stop a metre after they should have stopped so you have to swerve to get around them. It isn't that hard to see where you are supposed to stop so that your car isn't in the way of oncoming traffic.

Dademo

Reaction score
Friends that have no common sense/forgot things easily. Seriously. They are going to play basketball with a bunch of kids at the park today and I told them to call me. They said sure, and I reminded them at least 4 times. This was to play at 4:00 PM. My dad gets home at 4:30 PM telling me he saw my friends playing at the park. I'm not going to barge in on them playing without being invited, and I'm not sure how long they are staying there. It's not 5:44 PM, I'm stuck at home on a Friday night, bored as fuck, ready to play basketball, and extremely fucking pissed off, while they are having fun right now, and when they get home to their house, they will tell me "oh oops I forgot"

So fucking angry right now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
har har har, I hate when people vent on the internet instead of venting at the actual people who they are angry at. People tend to stop acting like assholes when someone lets em know they are being fuckheads.

Dademo

Reaction score
People with common sense do, but they don't. This isn't the first that that they've forgot something important that I've told them and I've gotten angry at them about it and they never learn.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am not angry but just slightly annoyed at my Internet Service Provider at the moment. The current plan I am on gives me 12GB a month. At the suggestion of a friend I checked their recent plans and I found out that for the exact same price I can now get 50GB a month. However they didn't automatically move me over to that new plan. Surely they could have notified me as a courtesy since we have been with them for many many years.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm mad at being only getting buzzed at 3 a.m on a friday night. Hate being sober on weekends. Just doesn't translate into a meaningful weekend.