• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
New Shield member... CM Punk! lol

At this point, it wouldn't really make sense adding another member to The Shield. I just can't wait to see how they explain this.
How perfect would that be given the story and how The Shield seemed like they were supporting Punk when they first showed up lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rollins is the most natural baby face of the group. I don't know why they didn't use Ambrose in this betrayer role. What's done is done though, I'll have to see how they explain this one.
So that the reaction becomes even bigger once he turns back to the light down the road. Possibly even against hunter or Orton.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Some people think Neville will come up and join The Shield.
Now that's just dumb.

As has been touched on previously in this thread. A big factor in the Shield working so well is the three men involved. Those guys are legit best friends/brothers from other mothers and have been since developmental, which all three have said in multiple interviews. Rollins and Ambrose were asked to work with Roman in developmental and all 3 just clicked.. That type of chemistry cannot be re-created.

I'd much rather look forward to an eventual short term reunion in a few years time.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Now that's just dumb.

As has been touched on previously in this thread. A big factor in the Shield working so well is the three men involved. Those guys are legit best friends/brothers from other mothers and have been since developmental, which all three have said in multiple interviews. Rollins and Ambrose were asked to work with Roman in developmental and all 3 just clicked.. That type of chemistry cannot be re-created.

I'd much rather look forward to an eventual short term reunion in a few years time.
I just said that some people thought about it.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
So that the reaction becomes even bigger once he turns back to the light down the road. Possibly even against hunter or Orton.
Meh, it's still nonsensical to me. Ambrose would have been the perfect choice given the seeds they planted a couple of months ago.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Meh, it's still nonsensical to me. Ambrose would have been the perfect choice given the seeds they planted a couple of months ago.
Except Ambrose doesn't really fit in with Evolution. Could you see Ambrose as the suit and tie heel? His character lends itself more to the savaged unhinged one.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Except Ambrose doesn't really fit in with Evolution. Could you see Ambrose as the suit and tie heel? His character lends itself more to the savaged unhinged one.
True, but Rollins doesn't fit either. Tbh. Reigns is the best fit overall but hes being groomed as a top face.

Stopspot

Reaction score
73c97192aac2bebe418db47312584af1.jpg

Dude can look slick when he wants to. Reigns has the look of an Evolution member (a Batista), but Rollins is more an Orton which I guess they were looking for. The young, good looking workhorse that'll be molded into a diamond. Plus this kinda sets up Rollins as the Orton to Reigns' Cena. The rival. Rollins and Reigns were the bromance within the Shield so him turning on Reigns creates an instant blood feud. To quote Roman himself "Trust is dead to me".

Plus Hunter has been high on Rollins since he was signed so I guess it makes sense that he wants to mentor him more up close alongside Roman.