• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So... with Seth Rollins' betrayal in the books what is next for the Shield? Do Reigns and Ambrose form a tag team? I think WWE is a little too high on Reigns for that to happen. Will they team up to take out Rollins? Is Ambrose the next Shield member to turn their back on Reigns? There are a lot of different paths to choose from.

So my question is.... What is next for The Shield? Where would you take the story-line from here?

Let's discuss.

88d8db7b7df19c610a7e141c4f6c6b6b.jpg

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Why Rollins, WHY!? :why:

But yeah, I have no idea. From the article I read I couldn't tell if he was siding with HHH or what.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I guess they're still going to be feuding with HHH/Orton/Rollins for a while, as they should.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Well, I guess they're still going to be feuding with HHH/Orton/Rollins for a while, as they should.

I understand that they most likely will... but as other have mentioned... will they get a new member, because 2 vs 3 ain't going to work.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I understand that they most likely will... but as other have mentioned... will they get a new member, because 2 vs 3 ain't going to work.
Hm. It may work! I don't think they should add anyone, and I'd be down for Ambrose and Reigns being outnumbered here somehow.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
That's the thing we all maybe need to think about who is someone that would fit in with the shield?

Think they'll bring someone up from NXT?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
That's the thing we all maybe need to think about who is someone that would fit in with the shield?

Someone mentioned Corey Graves during the LD last night... that could work. I really can't see anyone from the main roster working with them... although Cody Rhodes needs something to do now. Hmmmmm.....

Reactions: Butters!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

Someone mentioned Corey Graves during the LD last night... that could work. I really can't see anyone from the main roster working with them... although Cody Rhodes needs something to do now. Hmmmmm.....
I'd rather see Zayne come up TBH. Not a big Graves fan. I feel like he is trying too hard I guess.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I really don't want them to even attempt to shoehorn somebody into Seth's place.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Maybe it will just be Rollins and Orton vs Ambrose and Reigns? I think HHH needs to step back from competing TBH

Reactions: Butters!