• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Shield as individuals

Crayo

The Boss
Reigns has potential to be great in the ring, the aspects I mention attest to that. So perhaps in the future he won't just have to rely on look when being a top face. Whereas Batista was only a moderately successful face due to his look.
I don't think he has potential because he's slightly quicker at doing his signature moves. Regardless of his ring skill, that won't change his position or what progresses his position, in my opinion. His look and the way he is booked will be the most important, just like Batista.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I don't think he has potential because he's slightly quicker at doing his signature moves. Regardless of his ring skill, that won't change his position or what progresses his position, in my opinion. His look and the way he is booked will be the most important, just like Batista.
I understand you don't think it would make a difference apparently, but you don't think he has any potential as an in ring performer? You constantly say he's shown nothing or very little in the ring, but in the chances he has been given he has been entertaining as a wrestler.

Crayo

The Boss
I understand you don't think it would make a difference apparently, but you don't think he has any potential as an in ring performer? You constantly say he's shown nothing or very little in the ring, but in the chances he has been given he has been entertaining as a wrestler.
He has potential to be better than Batista if that's what you're asking me... I can't and won't judge how good he'll be based on him performing his signature moves pretty well, but I do think he can be a good worker yeah. I think he has potential to be like Cena and get better and better the more he practices it, and eventually become a very good worker, but that's years into the future.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reigns' (somewhat) superior athleticism compared to Batista is irrelevant to why I made the comparison between them. The fact is, the thing that is getting Reigns over and the thing that will keep him over and shoot him all the way to the top are the same traits that took Batista to the promised land - the Look combined with good marketability and good booking. And like others, I don't see Reigns as the man to take the throne from Cena as "face of the company" either. A huge player in the main event scene, no doubt, but not the premier superstar to lead the WWE for the next 5-6 years or so.