The Rock starring as 'Hercules' in upcoming movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
I think Rock would be a great Hercules, he's got the body for it.

Castiel

Reaction score
Oh yeah, no homo. Forgot to add that...

Castiel

Reaction score
It slipped my mind because I got lost in your sig. Taylor Laughtner could play Herc.

The Viper

Reaction score
Taylor Laughtner has got a hot bod. Fuck Rock. I'll watch it if Taylor stars in it.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
He could have used that body to wrestle for another 7 years but noooooooo

To be fair, wouldn't you? The money he makes in Hollywood is easily better than what he could make in wrestling, he doesn't have to travel the house show circuit and he runs little to no risk of injuring himself.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
It is Lautner, not Laughtner. Get it right and show some respect.

The Viper

Reaction score
It is Lautner, not Laughtner. Get it right and show some respect.

Fuck Castiel. I got the spelling from him. Didn't realize. I apologize to Mr. Lautner and yourself.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If you don't like Kevin Sorbo, you're queer... :shifty:

To be fair, wouldn't you? The money he makes in Hollywood is easily better than what he could make in wrestling, he doesn't have to travel the house show circuit and he runs little to no risk of injuring himself.
Not really. I actually have a passion for the wrestling business. If I had the opportunity to perform, I'd never want to leave it.

I'd be like Flair or Funk. Hulk Hogan even.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Not really. I actually have a passion for the wrestling business. If I had the opportunity to perform, I'd never want to leave it.

I'd be like Flair or Funk. Hulk Hogan even.

You say that without first hand knowledge though. I think a lot of guys would be happy to leave the business they "love" behind for the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. The allure of all that money is too hard to pass up and to be honest, life is all about money. Very few people get to live their passion AND profit from it to the level they want.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You say that without first hand knowledge though. I think a lot of guys would be happy to leave the business they "love" behind for the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. The allure of all that money is too hard to pass up and to be honest, life is all about money. Very few people get to live their passion AND profit from it to the level they want.
Maybe some of them would, but I'm talking about myself which to whom the question was directed (RKO actually but still...). I know for a fact I'd rather be wrestling. Also plenty of wrestlers have been given the oppurtunity to leave wrestling for movies but most of them stick to what they love. Or they do both, it's possible. At the end of the day, I don't really care, I was never a big "Rock" fan to begin with.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Maybe some of them would, but I'm talking about myself which to whom the question was directed (RKO actually but still...). I know for a fact I'd rather be wrestling. Also plenty of wrestlers have been given the oppurtunity to leave wrestling for movies but most of them stick to what they love. Or they do both, it's possible. At the end of the day, I don't really care, I was never a big "Rock" fan to begin with.

Me neither, he's actually one of my least favourite wrestlers of all time.

It's hard to argue that most wrestlers stick with what they love though, because most of them also happen to suck in movies. I'm 100% positive Hogan would only be doing movies if anyone wanted him to, but they don't, so he returns to wrestling over and over again. One of the few guys I could see not doing that is Cena. Whether you hate him or not, you cannot deny his passion for the business and respect him for that.