The Rock is JACKED.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Tombstone Piledriver said:
Anyone who thinks he isn't on the gear has no experience with fitness/bodybuilding whatsoever and doesn't lift.

But who cares, he makes money with his body.

Do you even lift bro?

I've been in gyms for 8 years now and I can tell, people can grow like that naturally.

A good diet, right legal supplements, personal training, good training spread over the whole body, rest, time, energy, motivation, etc..

Those are the ingredients to getting big. Not 'roids.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Do you even lift bro?

I've been in gyms for 8 years now and I can tell, people can grow like that naturally.

A good diet, right legal supplements, personal training, good training spread over the whole body, rest, time, energy, motivation, etc..

Those are the ingredients to getting big. Not 'roids.

Lol ok man. Believe what u wanna believe.

The dude has been lifting for years and is at an age where your test levels drop significantly. He has built a substantial amount of lean mass in a small period which is impossible naturally.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Who cares if he is on juice or not? It's his choice either way.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
He could have had testosterone replacement therapy, which isn't illegal in WWE I believe. It is in MMA because that's real but I don't think it is in WWE.