The Rock is JACKED.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
476edaee70daf868c61cc2c2a077e592.jpg

Sometimes the most important victories are just for yourself. LEGS.

#5KneeSurgeries #RupturedDiscs #StillFindAWay

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Steroids

Piss test him WWE

Piss testing is so easy to beat. If I, a soon to be 22 year old punk kid, can beat a piss test you think millionaire pro athletes with the informed experts in their corner can't beat a measly little piss test?

Come on. It's not hard.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Never understood why anyone would care if wrestlers were on steroids. It's entertainment, if they're willing to take the risks, let them. I was only curious if he did it on his own, if so, :damn:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Never understood why anyone would care if wrestlers were on steroids. It's entertainment, if they're willing to take the risks, let them. I was only curious if he did it on his own, if so, :damn:

I don't even care if athletes in legitimate sports juice. hell, if you can cheat and not get caught I tip my cap to ya.

But yea, especially in a predetermined sport who gives a fuck if they juice

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
My Rule #1 when spotting PED users: The melon

Rock's melon has clearly grown. Again, not that I care. If I were a pro athlete I'd be juicing too, so no way I can condemn them for it.