The Rock is JACKED.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
He's an action star now, all of them did/do it. Arnold, Sly, etc.

Hey now, take it easy. Rock, probably. Arnold, surely. But Sly???

He looks like any 66 year old man should look, completely natural.

1e919c8d34e48e9e19208ca7415cbe5a.jpg

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I like how some people think steroids cause you to wake up one day jacked...

Never said that, but it helps you look shredded and build a hell of a lot quicker than doing it naturally. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: The Rock is JACKED.

Senhor Perfect said:
Never said that, but it helps you look shredded and build a hell of a lot quicker than doing it naturally. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

More of a general observation than a personal shot Bud, no doubt it's quicker but you can build muscle quicker with a high protein diet than without one why isn't that treat with the same disdain? Throwing this out to all the roids crew btw.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:

Rocky had seven years off when he quit WWE..

- He had all the time he needed
- He could afford a personal trainer
- He's Samoan, it's a fact that those guys are big/can get big

Look at his training, man.. He wakes up at 4:30 am to do cardio, and goes power training in the evening.
He eats well, probalby uses the right and legal suppelements, etc..

So if he could do all of the above, why would he juice?
I mean, Rocky knows they aren't good for your body and health. Just look at all the other wrestlers who had problems with it.

I think Rocky is a natural here..

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seabs said:
I like how some people think steroids cause you to wake up one day jacked...

It works both ways. Obviously you still have to put in hard work, but to downplay the benefits steroids can have is equally foolish.

It does help you build/maintain muscle and it also gives you the ability to work out harder & for longer. And assuming you are doing HGH along with the roids (which, you basically have to be) it is also preventing you from becoming injured or helping you recover at a super fast rate if you do become injured.

So yea, a lot of people have a bad understanding of how they work on both sides. Obviously you don't just shoot up and become the Hulk, but it is also a complete misnomer to just say "Oh well if you just work hard and eat right you can get that big easily!"

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Rocky had seven years off when he quit WWE..

- He had all the time he needed
- He could afford a personal trainer
- He's Samoan, it's a fact that those guys are big/can get big

Look at his training, man.. He wakes up at 4:30 am to do cardio, and goes power training in the evening.
He eats well, probalby uses the right and legal suppelements, etc..

So if he could do all of the above, why would he juice?
I mean, Rocky knows they aren't good for your body and health. Just look at all the other wrestlers who had problems with it.

I think Rocky is a natural here..

Rock does cardio? I couldn't tell by the way he gasses walking to the toilet to piss off his morning wood

Reactions: Farooq

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Rock does cardio? I couldn't tell by the way he gasses walking to the toilet to piss off his morning wood

:dawg::dawg:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

In your house? :smug:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not even sure Rock could fit through the door frame of my tiny 2 bedroom apartment with his massive shoulders and oversized melon of a head.