"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

-Who's better than you?

Hmmm, I believe Cm Punk and MVP said they were. Thats about it.

How long will Morishima be champ?

Good Question, The fans are starting to get those rumblings. I think Morishima will drop the belt before the years end. I kinda think it could be the third PPv, sept 15, Glory by HOnor weekend or Final Battle. No clue which one of those. The safe guess is Final Battle, but ill go out on a limb and say the third ppv.

Great One

Eh... was suppose to be MVP. ^^

-Thoughts on the 10 superstars being suspended news? Guesses? Will MVP be the next wrestler to become too big and great for wrestling?

Montana

-Thoughts on the 10 superstars being suspended news? Guesses?

Ehh, this is one area, where i dont have much to say. The details is cloudy, and im hearing different names. I think the wwe will get through this one. We've seem some of the aftermath on spoilers, which i try not to read. But if its only 30/60 days. I dont think it will affect much. At the same time, i think the wwe is taking alot of the blame for their wrestlers, when really its not the wwe's fault. Yes, the pressure guys to get bigger, but that is what sells. They arent saying over dose, and kill your family. I'm the wwe will figure out a clever way around this.

Will MVP be the next wrestler to become too big and great for wrestling?

Nah, There has really only been one guy like that, and thats the rock. I would assume, by the time MVP would be near that level, his wrestling career, would be on the downside, as he's already over 30.

The next ECW Champion? (Spoilers)

What a tainted win. This is why i lose interest in the wwe. They job punk out 3 ppvs in a row, despite being the franchise guy for ecw. Then they are forced to hand him the belt. I didnt like how it was done. I would have perfered someone like TOmmy Dreamer, getting one last run. CM punk would be a better champ, no doubt, but i didnt like how it was done.

Do you think Rey have a chance in winning the title at Unforgiven?

no, I guess theres always some chance, but i'd say its less than 10%. Its the great Khali we are talking about here. The greatest force in wrestling ever.

Bradders

Reaction score
Why has Batista (spoilers) received 8 title shots in a row at big PPV'S and lost 7? That is losing crediiblity.

Montana

Why has Batista (spoilers) received 8 title shots in a row at big PPV'S and lost 7? That is losing crediiblity

Good question. I think the right answer is .....Injuries. Edge and Taker went down and smackdown quickly was left with 1-2 main event wrestlers. The wwe wants to take him out of the picture, but there just wasn't any good main eventers left. I would have brought in Umaga 3 months ago or so to win the world championship.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Do you think the WWE is going to come through with one big creative genius development from the creative team in the period of which they are scrambling around (now) and make themselves distinctively better than they were before the "9" (Minus Orton) got suspended??

Montana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think the WWE is going to come through with one big creative genius development from the creative team in the period of which they are scrambling around (now) and make themselves distinctively better than they were before the "9" (Minus Orton) got suspended??

No, i dont see anything major happening. To be honest, i havent seen any official suspended list. Regal is out with a injury, Umaga is dead apparently. Morrision too. But those guys and the guys released are the only ones i know for sure. Then theres booker/Kennedy. I think the wwe can survive 30/60 days without these guys. I think a lot of fans are over reacting. 30 days is only 4 Raw episodes. Raw still has Cena/Orton, HHH/Carlito and the vince angle. That should be more than enough. SD has......well.......SD never really had much to begin with. Nor did ecw. Perhaps Thorne will actually have a role now.

Montana

Am I better than you???

Depends on the day of the week.

what are your thoughts on the rumor that Project 161 is something to do with Alex Shelley?

I dont think Shelley has anything to do with 161. Everyone is guessing, and really nobody is confident what 161 is about. If i had to guess....I'd say its the Whitmer, Albright, Pearce faction, and the big surprise at the 161 show in chicago, is that their leader will come home. Thats right, their leader paul heyman. It will all make perfect sense if they can pull it off. I know its a longshot, but i said that from the start and im sticking with it. I think SHelley may return to ROH by the end of the year, but i dont think he will be involved with 161.

03mnm

Reaction score
If you were a booker for a top promotion who would you build the company around Samoa Joe or Bryan Danielson?

Montana

If you were a booker for a top promotion who would you build the company around Samoa Joe or Bryan Danielson?

Thats a tough tough question because its only two guys. I'd likely make someone a star on the under, that has more charisma, and "the look" Danielson and Joe are basically the same, but Danielson is more mat wrestling, and Joe has a lil more personality and the bigger name.

When pushing someone in my company, it would come down to 5 factors. Wrestling ability, Being over with the crowd, Charisma/Look, Mic Skills, and Loyalty/Experience. To me, both Danielson and Joe have the wrestling ability and are over, BUT do not have much charisma or mic skills. Loyalty wouldnt come into play when starting a organization. I probably list about 30 guys I'd take be build the company around before those two. I consdier Danielson and Joe as single dimensional, basically their wrestling skills outweight the other factors. If you are picking a franchise player, he has to be multidimensional. If i did had to pick just one, i'd say Joe right now, because its a bigger name.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Will Monday Night Raw lose ratings due to MNF? Will ECW, Impact and SD! lose ratings from NFL or NCAA Football programs? I think they will because football is the best sport in USA and people die to watch it and many people love football.