"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Thought Id bump this thread especially with the draft coming up

1. With the draft coming up who do you think will challenge Cena, Lashley, and Edge AFTER Vengeance?
2. Do you think the rosters will be majorly shaken up after the draft?
3. Will Orton get drafted? If so to where?
4. Do you think any champions will be drafted? If so who?
5. Are you gonna watch Slammaversary?
6. In your opinion which PPV will be better Slammaversary or Vengeance?
7. Do you think Samoa Joe win the TNA World Title before 07 is up?
8. Do you think Kane will ever be masked again?
9. Where is Mickie James? lol
10. Do you think Cryme Tyme will be pushed this year?
11. Do you think WGTT will EVER be tag team champions again?
12. Do you think Nitro will get pushed this year?

Montana

I've been outta town, but ill answer the non draft questions tonight. Plus my thoughts on weds picks and the vince angle.

Truth

Reaction score
What changes do you forsee hapenning in the Supplementary draft?

Vince angle...good or bad? And will he ever come back? Who will be revealed as the "killer"?

Montana

1. With the draft coming up who do you think will challenge Cena, Lashley, and Edge AFTER Vengeance?

Hmm, that would be assuming those 3 will be champs. I'd look for a Burke/Beniot fued. A Edge vs M. Hardy or Mysterio feud. (Batista could win it back, unlikely, but who knows) Cena - King Booker (something different)

2. Do you think the rosters will be majorly shaken up after the draft?

IN the draft predictions thread i thought about 3 picks were really needed. I thought they had a couple whammies. So i think we could see some interesting movement weds.

3. Will Orton get drafted? If so to where?

I would have thought ECW or stay.

4. Do you think any champions will be drafted? If so who?

Lashley to raw, but i thought he would be on both shows.

5. Are you gonna watch Slammaversary?

When is it? If im home ill try and get a stream. If not ill dl the main event like most tna ppvs.

6. In your opinion which PPV will be better Slammaversary or Vengeance?

i perfer Vengeance, hell i came up with the idea to resssurect the "night of champions" concept. Keep in mind the wwe has never done such a thing. But i thnk tna will have a good main event + ending.

7. Do you think Samoa Joe win the TNA World Title before 07 is up?

Bank on it.

8. Do you think Kane will ever be masked again?

doubt it. I like him as is. Hes just gonna put up some W's.

9. Where is Mickie James? lol

Pre show, im guessing. Wiating for a title shot.

10. Do you think Cryme Tyme will be pushed this year?

Hopefully, i think the wwe is waiting for something good for them. A switch may be in order to help them out.

11. Do you think WGTT will EVER be tag team champions again?

depends how long they stay together. I think so if they are teamed together for a while.
12. Do you think Nitro will get pushed this year?

he should, and i think he will....eventually.
=========================================================

Who's elbow drop is better?-Randy Savage? Shane O' Mac? HBK?

Gotta be savage, even though i perfer HBK. Shane isnt really a wrestler so i dont consider him as a threat.

Main draft picks?

Heres my thoughts on each

RAW: Snitksy, Booker, Lashley. Kennedy Kinda seen these coming ay? Snitsky will eventually be lost in the shuffle again. Booker will be a great fit i think, and will entertain us every monday. lashley will continue to improve, not fast enough thought. Kennedy = Gold too. He will be a star, no doubt.

SD: Khali , Flair and masters. Torrie Wow, that sucks for SD. Hopefully masters will imrpove and find his place. Khali is done. When a wrestlers makes a full circle in less thana year, he needs to go. Flair should be alright on SD. Too bad beinot is gone

ECW: Beniot + Boogieman. This could be the last stop before boogiemans final farewell.

Personally i thought a lot was left out. Tag Teams, Umaga needed a change. I thought Jillian might switch to raw.

What changes do you forsee hapenning in the Supplementary draft?

Tough to say bc, i dont really know how many picks. I'd assume we'd see tag teams get moved, Jillian or a SD diva to raw. ECW to bulk up. They could use a Orton/ Chris Masters type. Umaga also needs a change. Umaga to SD would be really good i thnk.

I Also think MVP for Marella would be a great trade, but it doesnt look like its going to happen.

Vince angle...good or bad? And will he ever come back? Who will be revealed as the "killer"?

Its a great angle, because its got people talking. Its a huge buzz. THe wwe ison fire (not really, but hey) They are making some good moves, which is over shadowig thier bad ones. I think the wwe would have to be Blue to screw this up. THey have unlimited options. I think the best way is HHH, or have vince fake is death. Bothare perfect storylines.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Would you have liked to see Carlito switch brands at the draft?

What do you think of CM Punk or Elijah Burke going to a different brand?

Do you think that RAW is stacked after the acquisition of Kennedy, Lashley, and Booker. Not to mention Cena, Michaels, HHH, and Orton?

Do you think Smackdown got robber losing both Booker and Kennedy. Also having to add Khali.

What did you think of the overall draft moves, were they good?

Do you see Masters feuding for the U.S Title if MVP eventually turns Face or Masters turns face?

If I repeated a question you don't have to answer it.

Montana

Would you have liked to see Carlito switch brands at the draft?

I don't care where he goes as long as he gets used properly. I dont think he would get used properly on any show, but ecw would have the best chance. So i guess, Raw would still be the best place because raw is the A show. He can always go to SD and get a push if needed. Carlito is the most talented all around guy, who hasn't gotten the push, i think he deserves. People may say Orton and Kane, but i'd go as far as to say Carlito is more rounded than those guys (carlito and orton are real close)

What do you think of CM Punk or Elijah Burke going to a different brand?

I think they should stay on ECW. These guys should be the future of ECW. I love the new breed, especially now that its basically down to Corvon and burke. I kept telling everyone thorne and striker did not belong, and i really hope they turn the NB into a semi big faction. Have them recruit members over the wwe. CM Punk is the one they will be fueding against. Punk should be "The man" of ecw. What Cena is to Raw, what Batista is to SD. Then in a year or so break off to raw.

Do you think that RAW is stacked after the acquisition of Kennedy, Lashley, and Booker. Not to mention Cena, Michaels, HHH, and Orton?

I wouldnt say stacked. Raw will be very entertaining thats for sure, but Kennedy wont wrestle for a while. Lashley been on raw the whole time. I actually think Booker will make the biggest impact, right off the bat. Its something fresh, they need a major heel right now, and he is funny as hell. HBK will be out for a while. Orton will win against mid card guys until HHH comes back. HBK will probably go elsewhere in 6 months. So all in all, its about the same before the injuries.

Dont forget Snitsky too, who will probably get the umaga push back in 06. Umaga is also another guy who should go to SD. MS said Khali and Umaga should be split up, and i agree, but i really like the idea of Umaga on SD. The wwe doesnt need Khali, as he doesnt really bring much to the table. THey are trying to have him replace the big show, but khali isnt ready, or able to fill those shoes.

SD isn't looking too shabby either. You got Edge, Batista, Matt Hardy, MVP, Rey Mysterio, Taker , Mark Henry, Chris Masters, Kane, Finlay, Khali, and more. ONly thing i worry about is SD getting away from their wrestling based show, into more of a 80's wreslting show with baby faces ,and monster heels. Look for them to gain a upper mid card too on sunday.

Do you think Smackdown got robber losing both Booker and Kennedy. Also having to add Khali.

Its not over yet, i commented on that one on the question above. Everyone was complaining SD was too stacked, now they lose a guy or two, they don't have enough talent. The truth is, or the important part is that the talent is used right because the wwe can make anyone a star if they want to.

What did you think of the overall draft moves, were they good?

Yeah, i like the moves. Nothing crazy. They played it safe. There really wasnt any switch where i was mad. Im glad they didnt go over board and draft a million people to each show. I think things may get a little more shaken up sunday. Look for a tag team to go. SD and ECW to get some midcard- upper card talent.

Do you see Masters feuding for the U.S Title if MVP eventually turns Face or Masters turns face?

Masters is one of my favs. Well at first he used to be. Probably my favorite pick of the draft too. I think he's entertaining and has the look. A face turn now just to fued iwth MVP is not needed imo. with a new scenery, its basically refreshes a character. I like to see him get into a fued with some of SD's top faces (hardy, Batista, Kane)

A face turn down the line, could be good for masters. If they book it right, i have no doubt he could get over. But they have to put effort into it. I was just thinking too, i hope to god Vickie doesnt become full time Gm, That would suck for SD.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I made a thread about giving Flair one last World title reign, how would you end Flair's career?

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. Assuming the biggest moves are behind us, what matches do you now see happening at WM24?

2. Who do you think will win the Royal Rumble?

3. Do you think SD will get a big stable/faction before WM24?

Montana

I made a thread about giving Flair one last World title reign, how would you end Flair's career?

Ah yes, i seen the thread, but never commented in it. I believe there was a similar one a while back where i said my old plan for ric flair. I really thought they should have kept beniot as US champ for a while, and have Flair finally beat the unbeatable bentiot in a technical match. Ric Flair retires as US Champ, and everyone is happy.

But now with MVP as champ, and Beniot in ECW, that plan has gone out of the window.

They say Flair will wrestle his last match at WM 24, so throwing flair into anything currently, would be unlikely 9 months from now.

I'd like to see the wwe bring back a major legend like HOgan or Sting to face flair in his last match. Flair going over either of those guys at 24 would be a great way to cap off his career, probably more so than any of the younger guys.

Probably the only younger guy, that Flair could work well with and have it actually mean something is Randy Orton. Legend vs Legend Killer....yes we've seen it several times.

So heres my list as to who i'd want flair to face at 24

1) Sting
2) Hogan
3) Orton
4) Beniot
5) HHH/HBK

Rated RJC

Reaction score
All of those 5 are good but my list would go

1. Sting (their feud back in the good old days was great)
2. HHH (Just the history between them)
3. Orton (Legend/Legend killer)
4. HBK (idk why just a great match)
5. Benoit/Arn Anderson(if he could wrestle which he can't)

Montana

1. Assuming the biggest moves are behind us, what matches do you now see happening at WM24?

The biggest question mark i have with WM 24 is what to do with Bobby Lashley. I really don't see anything good, and certainly alignment changes will play a big role.

WWE Championship

Cena vs Kennedy

I think this matchup is big enough for mania, but it depends how the wwe wnats to do it. Kennedy could win the belt at SummerSlam or Survivor Series and hold it to mania, to face cena who wins the rumble and the mania match. OR Cena can hold the belt most of the year and lose it to the RR winner kennedy.

Taker vs Edge

Another blockbuster matchup, and the real question is if taker has enough gas left in him.

ECW Championship

CM Punk vs ???? (Beniot, Corvon, Colt, who knows)

HHH vs HBK (Retirement match)

Flair vs Sting ( Legends match)

MITB

MVP, Lashley, Mysterio, Matt Hardy, Batista, Carlito, Burke, THorne

Im thinking it should go something like that. Keep in mind the strong rumros of Jericho returning, ALSO Rvd may reisgn after his break. ONly problem with my card is that Bobby lashley will be in a more high profile matchup. We could see Lashley vs Cena or something gay like that.

2. Who do you think will win the Royal Rumble?

MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSTER Kennedy, or John Cena. I hope to god it isnt lashley.

3. Do you think SD will get a big stable/faction before WM24?

No, at least not a very large faction. They may get a 3 man crew iwth a manager, but that isnt too likely. Teams may form up a bit come survivor series, but i dont see anything major in the future.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Who do you look to lead the company for years to come, like 3 people that'll become household names excluding Cena.