"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Will Austin ever wrestle a decent or 'big' match again (e.g. Austin vs. Hogan)?

I doubt it. Like 15% chance, if that. Austin vs Cena would be a huge draw though.

-Will The Rock ever wrestle a decent or 'big' match again (e.g. Rock vs. Hogan)?

More likely than Austin. I think the Rock is about 50-60%

-Will Cena vs. Hogan ever happen? If so, who would win (cough)?

Nooooo

-Will Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) ever make a return to wrestling again?

Nooooo, not to the wwe at least.

-What was the plan (if you know) to get Bret Hart somehow involved into the storyline with HHH vs. Jericho at WM18, and making Hart the special referee.

I never heard that rumor. To my knownledge, Hart and the WWE were not on good terms then.

-Do you think there is even a slight chance of Bret Hart making a temperarily return to professional wrestling?

Nooo, like a .001 % chance.

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. Who do you think will be next WWE Superstar released??
2. Who would you rather be Edge or Cena?
3. Who is hotter Lita or Trish? Mickie or Maria? Stacey or Torrie?
4. Better for business Shane or Stephanie?
5. Favorite PPV EVER?

Great One

-Favorite wrestler of all time?
-Favorite wrestler now?
-Least favorite wrestler of all time?
-Least favorite now?
-Best of all time in all aspects?

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. More Prestigous Title WHC or WWE Title? IC or US?
2. Better Tag division TNA or WWE?
3. Better Heavyweight division TNA or WWE?
4. Best Champion in wrestling today?

ok thats enough questions for ya now

Montana

1. Who do you think will be next WWE Superstar released??

Lets see, Sandman, lil guido, Mike Knox, dave taylor, Shannon Moore

2. Who would you rather be Edge or Cena?

Probaby edge, because i think Cena doesnt stop working, also doing marketing and promoting the wwe.

3. Who is hotter Lita or Trish? Mickie or Maria? Stacey or Torrie?

Trish, tossup mickie, and Torrie.

4. Better for business Shane or Stephanie?

Shane

5. Favorite PPV EVER?

WM 7 or 18, since i didnt see 7 live, ill say 18.

Favorite wrestler of all time?

HBK

-Favorite wrestler now?

CM Punk...i still like HBK, but he's getting old.

-Least favorite wrestler of all time?

The Miz, or Big Bossman

-Least favorite now?

The Miz

-Best of all time in all aspects?

HBK

1. More Prestigous Title WHC or WWE Title? IC or US?

Prestigous is still the wwe title. The US belt should be the most respected imo. The champs over the past 5-6 years is like 10/13 is HW title caliber. (something like that)

2. Better Tag division TNA or WWE?

Its been flip floppin every few months. I'd say wwe right now though. LAX might be the top tag team though. And 3D vs Steiners is a great fued, but about 15 years too late.

3. Better Heavyweight division TNA or WWE?

Depends if you mean like one certain raw brand or not. I think Tna main event level is close a single brand, but overall no. To me, tna is still the minor leagues. You gotta figure Christian adn jarrett were only mid carders in wwf. Most of their guys wouldnt be anywhere near main event level in wwe.

4. Best Champion in wrestling today

Ehh, Cena.

Who is the hottest Diva?

Of current divas, ashley.

How much would Y2J help TNA?

A bit, but not enough to get them over. A few more buyrates, and ratings. Basically not enough to cover up what they would have to pay him. Look at kurt angle, everyone thought he would lead tna to greatness, and certainly he has not done much at all. Jericho would be similar a big buzz at first, and then later it will mean nothing.

What was the best wrestlemania from XX-24?

Not sure about 24 yet, but i thought 22 was one of the best manias of all time. Well top 5 at least. I wasn't huge on 20 or 21. 23 was solid. probably top 10, once we look back on it.

Great One

-Best overall seller of all time?
-Best wrestler who can sell a beating?
-Best wrestler who can sell the beating?
-Best "hardcore" (weapons) seller of all time?

PS: Do you have AIM/MSN?

Montana

-Best overall seller of all time?

aaaaa Tom clancy?? Maybe Ric Flair or Hbk.

-Best wrestler who can sell a beating?

Ric Flair or HBK

-Best wrestler who can sell the beating?

Same Q

-Best "hardcore" (weapons) seller of all time

Hmmm maybe raven

PS: Do you have AIM/MSN?

Yes my aim is djbill248, i dont have msn.

Great One

I'd say wrong to both of you... Triple H all the way.

As for the beating questions it was to be interpreted as "sell a beating" who can sell the beating from his opponent the best and/or moves category, and the "sell the beating" abides to who can sell the move that is being applied to opponent the best and/or the beating he is applying onto his opponent. Perfect example, Triple H vs. Ric Flair Survivor Series 2005, Triple H was selling "the" beating on Ric Flair the entire match almost (also awesome 'hardcore' weapon selling hence why I see him as the best in that category), and Ric Flair was selling "a" beating from Triple H, sold all the weapon shots, the pedigrees, and the figure four, etc.

-Who's the prime example of both massive charisma and in ring wrestling (versatility) talent?

the dark knight

I'd say wrong to both of you... Triple H all the way.
wait, when it comes to sell a beating.....hbk and flair. sure triple h is that damn good and knows how to hit the mat but he can take 3rd place. hbk and flair are def better
Who's the prime example of both massive charisma and in ring wrestling (versatility) talent?

sorry to interrupt,

THE ROCK ( dont have to talk about his charisma. his ring skillz is awesome. and he can do a sharpshooter lol )
TRIPLE H
HBK

period.

Great One

I said Triple H for the hardcore weapon selling part in response to yours...

Uh, The Rock can't wrestler worth shit vs. a guy like Chris Jericho (who my question is mainly intended for), anyone who knew wrestling knew Rock wasn't anything special in the ring he was just a hell of an entertainer and charismatic. It could be argued Hogan could wrestle better in his prime.

the dark knight

^^ooh i forgot about y2j sorry. anyway, rock COULD wrestle. ofcourse not as good as most legends but in a ratio between charisma and wrestling, rock wins imo.

hogan cant wreslte. even at his prime i saw some matches...they suck!

edit- KURT ANGLE

Great One

Kurt Angle in his prime yes (2000-2003), but now he's 1/4 of what he use to be.

Watch Hulk Hogan matches in Japan.

Montana

-Who's the prime example of both massive charisma and in ring wrestling (versatility) talent?

Hbk, The Rock, Ric Flair (those top 3, with Angle/Jericho perhaps 4 & 5)

WRONG! rvd & I'd say wrong to both of you... Triple H all the way.

Actually i was even thinkin dreamer/spike dudley too. In reality selling is such a basic skills, you can really pick anyone. So many names to deciede from, dont forget Mick Foley and Terry funk who are also legends.