"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Um, I think you may have missed mine, if you know its there sorry but I am just telling you I have a question above.

Qwake

I dont know if this has been asked, sorry if it has been but, who do you think will win KOTR?

Who are the 3 main superstars that should be drafted to different shows?

Montana

If there was a war between TNA and ROH who would win ? and why, If ROH and TNA tried to put each other out of business like WWE did to ECW and WCW and TNA and ROH sent wrestlers to each others shows to beat other wrestlers up. Anyway you get the point, if there was a TNA and ROH version of Invasion... Who do you think would win ? Who would come out better in ratings and put the other one out of business....

I would keep it simple. I would have Joe backstage in his suite where we see his old friend/rival Bryan Danielson. Next thing we know Jim Cornette is outraged and Securtity hulls Danielson out of TNA. Joe and Homicide then go hunt down Cornette and Joe tells him he's the champ, and if his friends want to come to watch TNA, they can do it if you like it or not. Joe then pulls together some friends which would known as a ROH like group. Joe, Cide, Danielson, Briscoes, Aries Cornette is now starting to worry so he pulls his troops together.

Christopher Daniels and Anti ROH leader, AJ Styles, Tomko, Kurt ANgle and Robert Roode.

Joe fueds with Daniels, Kurt fueds with Danielson, Briscoes fued with AJ/Tomko, HOmicide fueds with Roode .

Most wrestlers are indifferent, but Daniels tries to be a leader and recruiter. Just keep it simple. No need to go overboard, this fued should write itself. But yeah, thats the best i can come up with off the top of my head.

(Also just another quick one am I aloud to start a thread asking questions to me ?)

Sure thing

who do you think will win KOTR?

I said MVP but he lost. I guess i'll go with SP's pick of CM Punk but who knows. I don't see any of these guys gaining anything by winning kotr

Who are the 3 main superstars that should be drafted to different shows

I don't my brain isn't working right now, BUT i'd go

1) Taker to Raw
2) Cena to SD
3) MVP to Raw

That should liven things up. I'd like to see some minor moves like Noble to ECW. Burke to SD.

Qwake

Yeah, those would be good.

Who do you think deserves to win KOTR, and why?

Montana

Who do you think deserves to win KOTR, and why?

Well, if they want to have a great way to put Elijah Burke back into the thick fo things, he could get a nice push back into the game if he were to win the MITB.

I think right now, MVP deserves to win it. He's carried SD in the ring and on the mic. He's should be Main Eventing, but yet hes stuck with his US Belt. Notable fueds with Beniot, Matt Hardy in the past year. He can slide into the main event, whever the wwe wants. Last time i checked too, he doesnt have any drug suspensions. Sorry Jeff/Kennedy/others.

Qwake

If you watch TNA...

What do you think about what they have done with Petey Williams?

Montana

What do you think about what they have done with Petey Williams?

Im glad you asked this, because i was thinking about this myself when i was watching Impact. I do watch TNA, when i can. I normally catch 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. If i know i'll be board over the weekend, ill tape TNA.

But as far as petey goes, one hands says its good, the other bad. Good in the sense that he now has a character and some direction, but bad in the sense its not really his style. He's a cruiser weight, not a power wrestler. Im glad they are using petey again, as he really slipped the past year. So i like his character, he fits his character, just something about it that erks me a little. It could be the fact he's so short, but im not sure.

I didnt like the haircut either.

Im glad to see him win the belt though. Nice change of pace for TNA and hopefully it leads to some new storylines for the X division belt.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What do you think WWE need to do to liven things up and make it better?

Qwake

Since Jay Lethal lost the X-title, where will he go from now?

How do you think WWE Backlash will turn out? what are your predictions and why lol?

Mr. Mat

One last one before i go do you see TNA on mondays going against WWE
like the monday night wars?

Montana

What do you think WWE need to do to liven things up and make it better?

Well the WWE isn't horrible right now. I think since WM they have made a good effort to give the fans what they want. So i'd say they are on the right track. As far as a few things i'd change up.

- Even up the Rosters (Raw or SD)

- More Attitude into the product

- Build up the feuds better

- Use the younger guys more

- Listen to the fans

- find/make a character the fans can really relate to.

I know there is more, but i cant think of any at the moment.

Since Jay Lethal lost the X-title, where will he go from now?

I'd like to see Booker T take him under his "wing" I guess how i'd do it, something along the lines that Booker T pulls him off to the side one day backstage at Impact, fans think nothing of it. The next time booker T is serious and they are about the fight. We then later find out Booker tells him if he wants to be taken seriously, he's got to drop the Black Machismo character. Eventually they team up and take over the tag scene with the tag belts. Jay tells Booker he wants to go his seperate ways, because he's in his prime. Booker says he needs Jay, because he's getting old. Booker says think of everything i've done for you. The rest writes itself. Well, thats what i'd do.

How do you think WWE Backlash will turn out? what are your predictions and why lol?

Ehh, nothing special. The only thing i'm interested in seeing is HBK/Batista. MVP and Matt Hardy could be good, although i havent felt like Hardy is on the roll he should be heading into this match. I'll go with Orton,Taker, DQ in HBK/Batista, Big Show over Khali, Kane over Chavo, MVP walks out with the belt, matt hardy may win though...and i think thats about all the big matches. So im not excpecting a great PPV. A couple good matches but nothing out of this world.

One last one before i go do you see TNA on mondays going against WWE
like the monday night wars?

I think it would be a smart move to do so. We know about 4 million wrestling fans tune every monday and about 1.5 on thursday. TNA needs to steal those 2.5 that are missing. They must realize their goal is not to overtake thewwe, but to grow as a company, great ratings, and sell more merchandise. I think if they are smart about the whole thing, it could pay off. So yea, i think we will see it, but it wont be for a while.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What do you think WWE should do with CM Punk now after he won the MITB?

Evil Austin

I got two questions for you to answer.

Randy orton has beaten Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Rick Flair, William Regal HHH and John cena and possibly JBL at Backlash... For the past 5 - 6 Months he has been on a giant roll winning and winning and retaining the title. If anyone would stop him now who should get it off him and why does this person you chose deserve it over the people he has beaten.

Jeff Hardy in 2002 got fired for taking drugs and stuff and took a few years off, Meanwhile he backstabbed the wwe and went to TNA for like two years. Recently in the last year and a half he came back and in January he got a push to the title for the first time in his career. Though last month he got suspended for taking drugs again. When he comes back should he get another chance at a push or should the WWE give him a lesson / punishment to learn and just job him ? What does Jeff Hardy deserve from the wwe ?

Montana

what do you think about Kennedy getting a push?

I think the wwe would love to give kennedy a big push. THe problem is, everytime they did, Kennedy dropped the ball. He was in the middle of a monster push, won MITB then gets caught abusing drugs. SO they make a big vince Mcmahon son storyline, and Kennedy gets caught AGAIN. The way i see it, three strikes and your out. Now, i don't mean out of the wwe. Just not getting a big push for a while. Kennedy will float around for a while, but i can't see Kennedy getting a big push before guys like CM Punk and MVP when they are a little more "trustworthy"

So I'd keep Kennedy in a upper mid card fued and keep him busy. So when Kennedy is needed, he will be ready.

What do you think WWE should do with CM Punk now after he won the MITB?

Tough call. I would say have him hold it till WM 25. Problem is, would the wwe want CM Punk main eventing at 25? This is why i would have thought MVP would have been a better choice. He could win the world championship any time this year. Punk isn't exactly ready for the big belt yet. They may have him challenge for the belt, then get screwed and loses his shot.

In my opinion, I'd probably keep the belt on HHH for another year. Sure, it doesnt scream WM Main event, but its fits the story. HHH vs CM Punk would be kinda cool, although sucks because HHH thinks he's the guy only to officially put talent over.

I don't think the wwe has any concrete plans for WM 25 yet. The only match i've heard talked about is HHH vs Taker, and i dont know if there is any truth to that.

Randy orton has beaten Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Rick Flair, William Regal HHH and John cena and possibly JBL at Backlash... For the past 5 - 6 Months he has been on a giant roll winning and winning and retaining the title. If anyone would stop him now who should get it off him and why does this person you chose deserve it over the people he has beaten.

This question isn't really relevant now. HHH is a good choice imo. He hasn't been champ in a while. I would have thought he would win at mania, i guess this is a make up. Although i would have kept the belt on orton longer.

Jeff Hardy in 2002 got fired for taking drugs and stuff and took a few years off, Meanwhile he backstabbed the wwe and went to TNA for like two years. Recently in the last year and a half he came back and in January he got a push to the title for the first time in his career. Though last month he got suspended for taking drugs again. When he comes back should he get another chance at a push or should the WWE give him a lesson / punishment to learn and just job him ? What does Jeff Hardy deserve from the wwe ?

long question. Same situation as Kennedy. Its takes time to be trusted again. I don't think Jeff is completely out of luck, although he's gotta build that trust up, it may take 1 year, it may take four years. I think the wwe only having 7 people in the mitb was a sign to hardy, saying "you fucked us over....again" Its Hardys fault, not the wwe's. Jeff Hardy doesnt deserve anything from the wwe, although i think he will come back in a similar role and situation, but farther from the wwe championship. Perhaps fued with Orton. But i think he will be stuck in midcard - upper midcard for a while.

Jeff Hardy didnt stab wwe in the back when he went to tna either. I don think the wwe even heard of TNA at that time. THey just started TV on like fox sports on random times on saturday afternoon.