The Personification Of Innovation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The huge and special 50th edition is finally here. This is pretty personal one with my main inspirations to why I've put my life into writing. Also a few more other shout outs to people that couldn't fit in the top five list. Top Ten jokes/things to expect when I return to college on Friday in comedy hour. Then some awards and a special thank you to all those that are continuing to read.

The Personification Of Innovation

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
53rd edition is up. My top three favorite Super Bowls of all time since were close to it (I've only been watching since 2000, don't kill me). Other great Super Bowl moments since it's the best championship event ever. Also catch up on some of the biggest soccer transfers in a dull January. Then with top funniest pictures of the week. Enjoy

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎54th edition is up. Huge Super Bowl preview for everyone (spoiler alert: I picked the Giants to win the Super Bowl with legit reasons, go crazy everyone!). Also my All-Pro picks for this football season. Also a big UFC 143 preview for Diaz vs Condit. Then some jokes about college so far and awards. Here ya fucking go, enjoy!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
55th edition is here and it's a hungover edition after last night. Major review on the Giants winning the Super Bowl and how crazy the game. Of course I did a UFC recap with my boy Carlos Condit shocking the world beating Nick Diaz. Great weekend all around even though I drank way too much. Read it, enjoy it, and hopefully I see you at the parade or better yet on the LIRR drinking like sickos with me!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎56th edition is out. I went to the parade yesterday, it was good and sucked at the same time (all info is there). The last football talk for a while since the season is over. Minimum Wage might go as high as 8.50 now, that would be awesome. Tweets of the week and yeah there it is.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎57th edition is up! Riots and chaos in Greece is brought up. Sadly I watched the Grammys but I made it into my personal comedy session. Best tweets from the Grammys and also something big for Croatians to watch on Wednesday.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎58th edition is out with lot of basketball. Linsanity is finally discussed with Jeremy Lin being the man. League NBA talk with what the hell is going on this year. Valentines Day story from last year and how depressing it was (fuck prom!).

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
rarely do it on weekends but here is the 59th edition. I had to cover what my predictions are for the Chamber this Sunday. Also bring up some old past relationships (no names of course) and make fun out of it. More funny photos from week along with Adema going on tour!!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎60th edition is out. Random story about bullying and how I'm so against it just like everyone should. EliminatIon Chamber review and how disappointing it was. Also NBA talk since yesterday was a damn good for basketball. Also tweets of the week. That is all enjoy

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
62nd edition is up. Recap of last night's Heat dominance over the Knicks even though Knick fans shouldn't be too angry about the loss. Top vacation plays I dream of going to (South Beach, England?), also preview of London derby madness with Tottenham Arsenal. Enjoy

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The 63rd edition is up and early. Recap of my strange twitter war with John Abraham (the football player) along with sister and how wrong she was. Also London derby disaster was talked about and how the NBA dunk contest simply failed this year. Enjoy