The Personification Of Innovation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎20the edition is here, playoff predictions for football, thanksgiving holiday fun, and awards of the week with many funny photos...also debuted the song of the week even though I think 4 people I know may actually know who Adema is.

The Personification Of Innovation

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The Personification Of Innovation- The Official Blog Site Of Allen Strk
Allen Steven
24th Edition is out..I get into how awesome twitter is, also tomorrow's Euro Cup draw, and usual Thursday awards for the stupidity of America.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
26th edition is out. First time I'm doing stuff about my life stories. This is based on controversy and all the drama I've been involved with in the last four years. Really took a lot out of me to do this, but here it is. Also my thoughts on the Chris Benoit movie that may come out that. Enjoy!!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎27th edition is up. Debating on all the stupidity of the world with a simple word "Why". Very funny and crazy. Also it's awards for Thusday like usual and preview of what could be the best UFC in a while maybe even all time, but I dont want to go that far.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
29th edition of the blog. Recap of the top 5 worst sports moments I've ever experienced. crazy thing is that most of them are all recent, no wonder I'm so pissed off. Football recap and of course I had to bring up the return of one of my all time favorites Kane!!! Enjoy!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎31st edition is out and it's the Christmas edition. Next week is going to be hectic with looking back on 2011 so wanted to go all out into it now. also pigskin preview like usual and the greatest national hero of the week that i've ever done. Inspirational story of a former drug addict to college graduate at Florida International University. Enjoy!!