The Personification Of Innovation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎33rd edition is out. All out NBA preview here. If you're a basketball fan, make sure you check this out. Every team is covered and full predictions on the season. Also awards are given out and a new video that I did on my youtube channel is out. Enjoy!!

The Personification Of Innovation

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
38th edition of the blog is here! Big football Preview for the last week of the regular season, also I make fun of New Year's trends, and special best photos of the year edition that mostly involve friends or celebrities. Check it out, enjoy!! Happy New Year's, don't be a douche and make a dumb status saying your changing yourself because of the new year.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎39th edition is out. Recap of all the football madness, including me going crazy over the Falcons Giants matchup. Also talk about my hero Chris Jericho possibly returning tonight, and the shocking retirement of Brock Lesnar. All sports edition, I like sports. If you don't like it, well wait till tmw. Enjoy!!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎41st edition is up. Life stories is back, based on my crazy freshman year and going through legit depression long with crazy phases. Killswitch Engage lost Howard Jones which sucks, had to bring up. Finally got some EPL in there for all you soccer heads. Then top quotes. Long issue, enjoy.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
42nd edition is up. Heavy Preview for wild card weekend and all four match ups. Also give out my full playoff predictions for the NFL. Then I'm looking for new TV shows to watch because it's so downhill,,hopefully someone can help, then some end of the week awards to cap it all off. Enjoy!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
43rd edition is up. Big story on my first time ever seeing my Falcons play live & how painful it was seeing the game in person along with stories from how much shit that fans were giving. Also recap of the other 3 games on wild card weekend along with preview of the divisional playoffs next weekend. Photos of the week & how I'm loving the sleep of this long winter break.

http://allen-strk.blogspot.com/2012/01/real-dirty-nightmare.html

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎44th edition is out. Drake- Common beef has everyone going crazy, time for me to go crazy on. I confess my love for Dragon Ball Z and how amazing it is. Also a little college basketball since it's another thing that i haven't really talked about yet. Also some awards to end another long edition. Enjoy!!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
45th edition is here. Big thing on commentating and who are my favorite of all time. Also the worst commentators of all time are mentioned. Also huge preview of the divisional playoffs. Couldn't do anymore because my boss is on my ass. Enjoy!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The 46th edition is up. Long football recaps from this weekend. Mini preview of next week's championship games. Then I do a special Giants part since everyone thinks I hate the Giants when I really don't, I give credit where its due. They earned it. Then some awards so enjoy.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
47th Edition is out. Life stories again, this one talking about how I almost died because I drank too much before a Sweet Sixteen. The story is ridiculous, you will be shocked. Then next big topic is how SOPA is trying to destroy the internet which could mean the end of everything. Then some quotes to end it all off. Enjoy!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
‎49th edition of the blog. Major recaps of all the NFL title games. Also finally doing a video about how I'm pissed off at the bandwagon of the Giant fans. I'm not yelling, but yeah I'm expecting to get some shit for it. Also do a huge recap of Tottenham losing to Man City in a very shocking finish. Also some awards including that creepy video on youtube everybody saw. Enjoy!!