The Official Wrestlemania 25 Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Yeah Jamie noble made reference to it on raw and Kane beat him. I think qualifiers will start next week. That is my guess.

The Rated R CMStar

was right hbk vs taker will no one listen? i said hbk will win and somehow want to fight taker at wm25. I had all the people saying explain how hbk would do it? I said i didn't know but thought he would win and challenge taker anyways

Right?

You said HBK was turning heel, staying somehow tight with JBL, even thanking him for making him his bitch and take out Undertaker to boos his ego, not in a battle of respect.

That's far from being the same

Ed_cena

Reaction score
For me I doesnt matter how amazing the feud could be, at the end is Triple h vs Orton again, OMG!! and probably Edge vs Cena again, my god wrestlemania 25, is going to be like watching old dvds, Thank god HBK VS Taker is taking place at mania.

The Rated R CMStar

HHH vs Orton:

Once you ignore the fact that this match has been done to death many times before, I like it. Besides, you can actually say that Orton wants some revenge as HHH was the one who injured him, so they have unfinished business. Add Orton destroying every Mcmahon he can, plus all the promos they can cut comparing Evolution to Legacy, and I am excited for this.

Edge vs Cena

I can't get enough from them, and even though we seem to get a yearly match between the two at the draft, their feud ended at 2006, and it didn't end that clearly, as it had DX interference. Their styles always merge perfectly, they like working with each other, so I am all for it.

HBK vs Taker.

Don't like it. I'm sorry, but to have this match with a 5 week build up is lame. HBK vs JBL would have been so much damn better. Match should be great but meh, besides that and the hype factor, is there any reason I should have to see this match?

Hardy vs Hardy: Awesomeness. Both have stepped their games and this should be good. Give them a crazy hardcore gimmick and we're set.

PeepShow

I'll update mine a bit:

WWE Title
HHH/Orton

World Title
Edge/Cena

ECW Title
Swagger/Christian

The Streak~
Taker/HBK

Legends Match
Jericho/Austin

No Holds Barred
Matt/Jeff

MITB
Rey vs. Morrison vs. Miz vs. Bourne vs. MVP vs. R-Truth vs. THE Brian Kendrick vs. Kofi Kingston

Champion vs. Champion
Shelton Benjamin vs. CM Punk

Diva Jumble...

noumenon

^Sounds pretty accurate, except I think we'll see.....

US TITLE: Shelton vs. MVP

TAG UNIFICATION: Miz and Morrison vs. Colons

IC TITLE: CM Punk vs. ???

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah, could anyone else see Triple H bringing back Evolution to match Legacy? Maybe in his corner at WM. Priceless music first hits with Rhodes/Dibiase then Orton, then the Evolution music with a returning Batista w/ Flair then Triple H.

On a side note:

[YT]PIMhjyqBOr4[/YT]

Fucking owned.

That would ROCK, But even if they don't have the others in there corner. This match will be awesome.

1st I'm hoping that HHH is all pumped up Bad ass seeking to tear Orton limb from limb Which looked pretty damn probable judging from Raw. While still been Faceish for the kids lol.

2nd I see the big handing of the torch to Orton. I think HHH will put Orton over and he will Finally get his pay back over Trips. Student beat Teacher so to speak. Yes we have had this match before as we have had edge/Cena before. But this time Orton will beat HHH and both will put on the best match they have had yet. And Orton goes over Trips CLEAN(just for all y'all Trips Haters:roflmao: . )

Oh and as for Cena/Edge yes Again a repeat but it wont matter. Coz we will have HHH/Orton HBK/Taker and Y2J/Austin so hey who cares if its Cena/Edge take 200 It dont matter. wm25 is gonna be AMAZING :) Well ii hope =/.

Dre

Reaction score
You know what else would own... Christian at WrestleMania~! I would love to see him in the Money in the Bank match.

kingovkings

Reaction score
OOH Yeah Vince wiv Legacy Now that would OWN.(cost Trips the title maybe) It's safe to say 1 of the mcmahons will the legacy way that 4sure. Lets face it, The Waltons they are not. And Vince would be better than Steph. Reason i say Steph is imo i see Shane more Face than Heel were i could see Vince or Steph play Legacy heel more so. Espesially Vince, Who may i add has been off tv for like millions of Years now. And what better place to return as the evil bastard boss and dad than WRESTLEMANIA.

And on a side note Christian will be in WM they not gonna bring him back and not put him init. He will win either MITB or ECW belt. Id put money on him being involved somehow at wm

noumenon

I don't get why everyone is having a titty fit over Orton/HHH.
Sure, they've faced each other multiple times, just like just about everyone else in the company has done.
I don't want this feud to have ANYTHING to do with Evolution, I don't even want to hear Evolution fucking mentioned.
This should simply be bad ass HHH vs. psychotic Orton. The tension between these two guys on RAW was absolutely ridiculous. I hope HHH can keep it up and bring that to RAW next week. And as far as this feud taking place across two brands I really think next week we'll see the official move of HHH back to RAW.
I'm obviously going to have to go with Orton picking up the win at Mania. It would absolutely be the passing of the torch to Orton.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I don't get why everyone is having a titty fit over Orton/HHH.
Sure, they've faced each other multiple times, just like just about everyone else in the company has done.
I don't want this feud to have ANYTHING to do with Evolution, I don't even want to hear Evolution fucking mentioned.
This should simply be bad ass HHH vs. psychotic Orton. The tension between these two guys on RAW was absolutely ridiculous. I hope HHH can keep it up and bring that to RAW next week. And as far as this feud taking place across two brands I really think next week we'll see the official move of HHH back to RAW.
I'm obviously going to have to go with Orton picking up the win at Mania. It would absolutely be the passing of the torch to Orton.

Because it's TRIPS and he in another Mainevent at wm LOL.

noumenon

Yeah yeah...I know. I would be saying the same thing.
EXCEPT, this time he's going in on a great fucking story line, in what I expect will be an amazing feud. The past few Manias for HHH were just "Hey, I'm the game...king of kings...me want title."

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yep i agree wit ya. IMO Trips has been stale for awhile now. And the face thing doesn't help. But with this feud he can do both be face and be bad ass mad as fuck husband/dad whatever. I for 1 am hyped for this feud, Biased maybe. But It has a solid storyline behind it with a bitof real life emotion shot in for good measure.

And it will see Orton finally getting the torch off Trips. But that still wont stop the haters ragging all over it.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Am I the only person looking forward to Rated RKO vs. Triple H & John Cena!?