The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Man it sucks, vacations end for me next Monday.

As for me in class, I'm like the anti-teacher's pet, as even though I do all the homeworks, do all extra class activities (expositions, science fairs, etc..), get excellent grades, yet, I cause havoc during classes, messing with the teachers and according to them (and the principal) "overruling and going over their authority".

seX-Power

So I'm two weeks into year 9 and it has been as easy as shit. My subjects:

English- I'm good at English but I'm fucking pissed that we have it every day. We have an American teacher who let us watch the Superbowl in class >_> We have to do a unit on the Matrix and watch the movie, but with all the rambling he does, we get about 2 minutes of watching per lesson.

Maths- I've got a Scottish Maths teacher and hes really cool. I couldn't do this one complicated equation so in the middle of class I screamed out 'Fuck this' and threw my book to the ground (I have a temper :eek:) and he's all like, 'That's the spirit, get into it!'.

Science- I have this black teacher with an English accent and shes really cool. I made a dear mistake one time when I walked into the classroom with basically only her in there and said 'What smells burnt?', but shes cool with that now, it actually did smell like burning.

Civics- Civics is Geography now and then it switches to History in the 2nd semester. Anyway, we have this huge, obese guy for a teacher and it's extreme lolz. He can't fit through the main doorway so he always has to get into the classroom from his office which is adjacent to it. So far, we haven't learnt anything as he just talks and talks throughout the lessons. He doesn't care if you tune out, I fell asleep once and my head rolled off the desk hit the corner of the chair and I wake up and everyone's looking at me and I'm just sitting there not knowing what to do.

PE- All we've done so far is the fitness testing and apparently I'm 10cm shorter than I though I was. I have also realised I can't touch my toes :( Fuck being unflexible. Our teacher pwns the kid in our class with ADD though, that's extreme lols.

Religion- Our teacher is freaking Irish and half the time the whole class it going on about leprechauns and pots of gold and rum and we answer all her questions in an Irish accent. This whole class is a joke, its basically telling us our goal is to be happy. For some reason, the teacher thought optical illusions would stimulate us but then some kid screamed out 'Its a vagina!' when we were looking at that vase/two faces illusion and the teacher got on her period from that point onwards.

French- The whole class is like wtfwtfwtfwtfwtf whenever the teacher speaks, and I'm stuck with all these dumbfucks who know nothing. I hate being the samrtest person in the class. I also accidentally on purpose threw a rubber at the teacher's head and some other guy got blamed because he was writing in pencil, hehe.

Music- Music is spent mostly by me perving on the hawt bitch we have as a teacher who looks like a 16 year old.

Commerce- My class is full of all the rejects and dumbshits, as well as this one obese guy who gets up and does really disturbing dances when the teacher isnt looking. He also got a weekend detention for showing a pencil in the general direction of the teacher's arse while he was behind him. Also, the teacher was going through all our pencilcases to see their brands or something adn mine has the word 'Slut' written on it like 800 times and the teacher picks it up and is all like 'wtf?'.

so yeah...

JimmyD

Reaction score
I would lord it over everyone with my smug university-going credentials if it weren't for the fact I failed my second year and am now working a full time job in an attempt to start over. Organised education and I are not good bedfellows.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Who's gearing up for their junior and senior proms right now?

I'm a sophmore but I just want to know what is so great about proms these days.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
^^^ I can't afford my prom. lol

The tickets, the new clothes, the dinner. Things start to add up and I just don't have that kinda cash.

Dre

Reaction score
The Prom is the party of all parties. In NYC it's known as guarantee action night. I can't wait til next year when I become a senior. I'm definitely in there.

Dre

Reaction score
Not this year. But they are going to start having the Juniors & Seniors have they prom together starting next year.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yo Dre, how was prom in Brooklyn? I bet y'all motherfuckers was jamming the whole damn time. lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
JUNIORS!!!!!!!!! Class of 2011 > ALL

Tell me why my behavorial counselor is named Matt Morgan? Just wondering how everybody's first weeks of school went.

noumenon

My HS experience was a fuckin rip off. I went to the smallest damn HS out there. So small that we had a CAFETORIUM...auditorium/cafeteria.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
JUNIORS!!!!!!!!! Class of 2011 > ALL

Tell me why my behavorial counselor is named Matt Morgan? Just wondering how everybody's first weeks of school went.

fuck yeah. this year is going to suck so hard with chem, trig, and art. I'm not even thinking about college yet. I had a 94 avg last year, and I'm hoping it doesn't go under 90.