• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Here's what my freshman year (year 9) is looking like:

1) Geometry Honors- How I got in this class I don't know. At least the teacher is real cool, and she adores me, so I can get away with many things.

2) Drama- I can commit murder, and get away with it in this class. I have it with a bunch of sophmores (year 10?), and juniors (year 11)as well, so its cool to meet them, and start hanging out with them. I've also seen a penis in this classroom (to give an idea of how much nonsense goes on), although its not something I would hope to see.

3) Biology Preparation- The class makes no sense. This is basically a class to prepare me for Biology? Hmm? I was two points away from getting the actual Biology class this year, but instead I'm stuck with this. Whatever. I have no buddies in the class, but its all good, I enjoy science, and understand it easy. Being that this is a class to for people who barely missed it, not much is learned. You just repeat forumla's, and what not.

4) Home Economics- A lot of girls in this class. Makes me wonder whether or not I'm supposed to be in there. The teacher is a tremendous sexist, and she blaintly badmouths about me in front of my face.

5) French- Meh, only one of my buddies is in here, and he sits across the room. The class itself is alright. I have a 3.03 in there so its all good. Hell of a lot of projects though, and it all seems to be the same thing over, and over. Explain to me what my faimly tree has to do with the French language?

6) Earth Space Science- My second year taking this? In middle school, getting a 3.1 average for the yearn isn't enough to not take the class again. Ridiculous, but this is my easiest class imo, so yeah.

7) Team Sports (PE)- The names they've came up with for PE in Florida are hilarious. In the 7th grade I had "Throwing, and Catching". Lol. Anyways, this class is fun, and gives me a ton of fress air, and I always let out my stress. But my Sophmore buddies always wrestle us for fun on some matts, and we always get pwned.

8) Literature- I love this class. My teacher loves me more than my own mother, and I'm best friends with her son. The work is always just essay's so far, and each one is easier, and easier.

Us Floridians have this gayass exam called the FCAT coming up, and thats what our whole year is basically about. Its kind of like the SAT's its just we have them for one particular subject each time. Like this year we have Writting, Math, Science, and thats about it. Its all about common sense. Nothing is difficult, and the questions hardly go deep into each subject.

MikeRaw

^Diesel, I could've sworn you said you were 16?
16 year olds are in either grade 10 or grade 11, not grade 9.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Milly, I know the fundamental stuff, the basics really. Nothing too advanced.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

:lol:

I would've flaming the fuck outta her so bad throughout class.

Who on IWF is good at Geometry?
I'm pretty good at all maths. My strong subject.

Diesel, you really need to stop lying.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I take soph geometry, and that's the funniest class. As of right now, my average is probably between 96-99. I thought Algebra was harder than geometry.

Moonlight Drive

Rofl, my Science teacher actually admitted it. (direct quotes)

'Year 9 doesn't matter, don't take it so seriously. You won't remember it in a few years anyway'

Although he is still a douchebag.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Snow day...school is closed for day, been sledging with friends going o have snowball fight now, so good .

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee