The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Its pretty funny how Punks gone from a darling to an enemy on here.
Actions speak louder than words brah, this temper tantrum take my ball and go home shit is played out. It was like that when HBK left, it was like that when Stone Cold did too.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words brah, this temper tantrum take my ball and go home shit is played out. It was like that when HBK left, it was like that when Stone Cold did too.

So pulling off two match of the year contenders with Brock and Taker, being one of the main players in the RuMble mean nothing because he went home? Even if you're a punk mark or a hater acting as if this action should remove all of his previous work is just strange. Austin went home but is still one of the greatest of all time to most still. Meh could just be me noticing things that aren't there.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So pulling off two match of the year contenders with Brock and Taker, being one of the main players in the RuMble mean nothing because he went home? Even if you're a punk mark or a hater acting as if this action should remove all of his previous work is just strange. Austin went home but is still one of the greatest of all time to most still. Meh could just be me noticing things that aren't there.
I will not disagree with you at all, but I do have to point out he was horrible in the Rumble. 45+ minutes and over half were seated in a corner.

Im not taking anything away from his past, but he made his choice and I have no interest in seeing him randomly return to be back in the Main Event. I know a lot of people feel differently, and that's fine by me. I think it's safe to say he will be back eventually, but not WM.

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I demand this be unsticked.

Only one mod can do it. The GOAT mod. @Tyler Durden we both know this shit can come down now. He's dead. Shut the doors.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
no please! I said Senhor! Your old eyes have deceived you!
It's ok, I know where I'm not wanted.

dXZMy.gif

Reactions: Majour and Farooq
Status
Not open for further replies.