The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
To be serious, the Punk hate really is off-putting. There's virtually no point even posting in a Punk thread. Then again, the guy's gone, so it probably doesn't matter anymore.
Punk deserves the hate. First off he sucks. Second off he's a pussy. Third off he sucks.

Reactions: Swift

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
PWMania.com reported that there was a Bad News Barrett segment considered for this past Monday’s RAW from Chicago where Barrett would have informed fans that hometown star CM Punk wasn’t there.

WWE decided not to go with this angle because Vince McMahon still does not want to bury Punk publicly. Vince still hopes that Punk will get his head on straight and come back to WWE. Punk moves a lot of merchandise and WWE wants to have some kind of relationship with him because they’ve invested a lot of time and money into Punk and his licensing.

It’s said that Punk has some leverage now because of his relationship with Vince McMahon but as Triple H gains more power, things could change for Punk as far as how easy it is for him to come back when he wants.

(Source: PWInsider)

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-ne...w-why-he-has-leverage-right-now#ixzz2vCDmAtrU

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm going to need at least three university-level studies and two government reports to back up this assertion.

wk
If he weren't a pussy, you would be enjoying his feud during the road to wrestlemania. But since he is a pussy, he deprives you of that. And yet you still worship him :pity:

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
If he weren't a pussy, you would be enjoying his feud during the road to wrestlemania. But since he is a pussy, he deprives you of that. And yet you still worship him :pity:

I don't actually worship any man, but I'm still a fan of his and I always will be.

Because I'm :sohardcore:.

#paulheymanguy #ecwecwecw

wk

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
CM Punk not being on Raw in Chicago did piss me off a little bit, but I mean if he's gone he's gone. Him leaving di help DB for future events so I can't complain. I do miss Punk though...he will awlays have my heart.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
God I wished BNB would've done that

As much fun as it would have been (and even I can recognize that), it's a much smarter business decision if management wants Punk back in the near future. Burying him, especially in Chicago, would have been terrible for business. Not to mention that Chicago fans would have felt like they were betrayed by WWE. Considering how they usually sell out every event they do in Chicago (and have since before Punk ever laced up a pair of boots), it would have been dumb to bury "their guy" in that way.

This becomes especially true if there are only one or two sticking points keeping Punk from coming back or even keeping him from signing another three-year deal. One or two sticking points can be cleared up. Those sticking points become more important if the talent feels betrayed by management.

wk

Status
Not open for further replies.