The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I just hope that it's confirmed if it's a work or not so people can move on to other discussions instead of arguing over the same thing in every thread.

Reactions: Farooq and Snowman1

MsShield

Jobber
Reaction score
I will miss cm punk. one of my time favorite wrestlers. I hope to see him again down the road in a promotion that is NOT tna.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
As I posted a couple days ago, he's advertised to be in Phoenix at the upcoming live event

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
oh of course. if this were somehow proven to be a work I would still think the guy was 100% bitch made.
he may bitch and complain often, but he's damn good in the ring and one hell of a model American.....

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
he may bitch and complain often, but he's damn good in the ring and one hell of a model American.....
Disagree that he is damn good in the ring and vehemently disagree that he is a model American. oh hell no.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Disagree that he is damn good in the ring and vehemently disagree that he is a model American. oh hell no.
Agree to disagree. Joking about the model American. But him not being damn good in the ring?....maybe some matches as o late....but punk is amazing in the ring...that's like m saying Ziggler is bad in the ring....im no being honest with myself.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Agree to disagree. Joking about the model American. But him not being damn good in the ring?....maybe some matches as o late....but punk is amazing in the ring...that's like m saying Ziggler is bad in the ring....im no being honest with myself.
Even when people were raving about Punk's ring work like he was god I always found him sloppy and boring. To each his own.

Reactions: Swift and edge4ever

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Even when people were raving about Punk's ring work like he was god I always found him sloppy and boring. To each his own.

Same, at his best he's always just been "good/solid", never understood what was so "amazing/OMGAWDBESTEVER". A lot of his shit always looked weak to me, especially those gay ass kicks lol.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Same, at his best he's always just been "good/solid", never understood what was so "amazing/OMGAWDBESTEVER". A lot of his shit always looked weak to me, especially those gay ass kicks lol.
When I first saw him I thought he was boring as shit but after a while I got brainwashed by the gimmick. It makes perfect sense to me, anyway. You don't have to be the best in the world if you can convince people you're the best in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.