The List Part Deux.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

That may be the greatest gif (if thats what its called) ever. I laughed the first time, and LMAO again this time:)
Anyone know when and why that actually happened?

PeepShow

I'm not. Every time I see SP's name, I just laugh now thanks to that. :/

Wordlife

lol, I laugh alot at that gif and idk why either, so where is this new list that Boner Boy is talkin about?

Qwake

lol, ??????? damn SP that was funny as hell!!! why were they doing that :lol:

Wrestling Station

lol, i guess Don West was trying to sell a "face" victory.. which he always over-react towards trying to "complete" the storyline and stuff. But as usual, he fails.. but that gif is funny, it shows how childish Don is!! LOL.

PeepShow

lol, i guess Don West was trying to sell a "face" victory.. which he always over-react towards trying to "complete" the storyline and stuff. But as usual, he fails.. but that gif is funny, it shows how childish Don is!! LOL.

Don? IDK if you noticed, but Mike is overreacting more than Don is...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
28bvb5t.gif

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

C4

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

That's pretty old, you overreacted... :sq_yellow_dry:

the dark knight

sometimes i really wonder if montana and kaedon remember we have none-wrestling sections...

Kaedon

Reaction score
I better be on it this time Nagger