• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The List Part Deux.

MikeRaw

That may be the greatest gif (if thats what its called) ever. I laughed the first time, and LMAO again this time:)
Anyone know when and why that actually happened?

Wrestling Station

lol, i guess Don West was trying to sell a "face" victory.. which he always over-react towards trying to "complete" the storyline and stuff. But as usual, he fails.. but that gif is funny, it shows how childish Don is!! LOL.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
28bvb5t.gif

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

That's pretty old, you overreacted... :sq_yellow_dry: