The GFX Suggestions Thread

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
if your a newbie you will be in the junior rankings, batteling 4 the junior title ;)

Wrestling Station

ok guys, the judges that will assist me are:

For the Junior League:
TDK

For the Expert League:
Untouchable
AdDicTi0n

Now lets start formulating the leagues. Lets all GFXers now apply in the application thread and i will decide with also my judge assistants where each GFXer belongs (whether its to Junior or Expert League).

The Application thread will be in the Site Feedback and Announcement. Once i create the thread i will post a link to it here.

Goodluck everyone.

EDIT-
Here is the link for the Application Thread.
http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=111790#post111790

Buttersz

Reaction score
ALl sounds good par one thing:

Untouchable will be competing in battles, as will WS and addicition and maybe TDK, which means you need atleast 5 classified judges so that if one or more judges are participating in a battle, you can have someone replacing them in judging.

Untouchable

Reaction score
u mean sorta like a substitute judge?....i see your point....we'll see what WS say's about it.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
anyone think about doin tag team battles, like say if it was me and untouch vs gin and butters, we all could make our own work and battle that way or maybe say untouch and i send our psd of our work back and forth to each other and make one that way each time we send one of us would do sumin different to it.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
i wont be battling , just helping out with the judging. im pretty busy lately to be making graphics but i dont mind helping judging things because that doesnt take as long.

Wrestling Station

anyone think about doin tag team battles, like say if it was me and untouch vs gin and butters, we all could make our own work and battle that way or maybe say untouch and i send our psd of our work back and forth to each other and make one that way each time we send one of us would do sumin different to it.

i dont agree about people sending psds to each other, the reason is to have each one his own work and style, in this way you wont be unique in doing work of your own touch. So, its not good. I want to preserve everyone's rights and styles.

Instead, you both can get into tag teams but each one will hand in his own work, and the average score will be submitted for each tag team. The higher the average score, will decide the winner of that match.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Yeah what WS said about the tag team thingy.
We could then have tag team titles aswell if there is enough teams?
Oh and PPV names should go like this:

GFXMania - When WWE hosts wrestlemania
*Something About Summer, like Summerbash, or something* - When WWE hosts Summerslam
*Survival Of The Fittest Or Something* - When WWE hosts Suvivor Series
*Rumble Massacre, Or SOmething* - When WWE hosts the royal rumble.

The rest of the PPV names can be anything like WS said, although we need one called detonation, becuase i have an awesome banner for it.

And also just to make things cooler, the individual threads consisting of PPV matches need to have theme music posted in the main post.

Untouchable

Reaction score
just like in WZ days when it was actually had active members

ah the good old days :)

Reaction score
Well i just wanted to suggest a thread where people can request to have sigs flashed together because i've noticed a couple of requests being posted. :)

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Just wondering if we can have a thread for General Graphic chatting , where people could talk about there fav digital art makers , there fav graphics , how to rate properly :p and so on.

* waits for about 6 years for a answer * :D

Wrestling Station

Just wondering if we can have a thread for General Graphic chatting , where people could talk about there fav digital art makers , there fav graphics , how to rate properly :p and so on.

* waits for about 6 years for a answer * :D

6 years? nah.. it only says 6 hours lol..

anyway, yes, that would be a good topic. Im on it now mate.