The GFX Suggestions Thread

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
ok cool....this section seems to get forgotten about often :( as you can see only 5 different members have posted here :(

c'mon we need your thoughts everyone :)

the dark knight

Each month there will be a PPv containing matches like the following:

World Tiltle match
Junior Title match
World Number 1 contender match
Junior Number 1 contender match
Grudge match (these can be inter division matches)

At certain PPv's like in wrestling there will be special matches like a
Money in the bank (this will be inter division) like in wrestling you can
challenge any champion for there title at anytime.

(the above is just an example)

Which section of rankings you go into will be decided by an Open
Battle royal for all.

1st place and 2nd place = world title number 1 contenders

3rd,4th and 5th places = world ranking participents

6th place and 7th place = Junior title number 1 contenders

all others= Junior ranking participents

(all above numers depend on how many people are involved)

Titles will work as they do in wrestling, once you win it you will hold it
untill you are beaten (you can only lose it during title matches)

If you are part of the Junior rankings and wish to be part of the World
rankings you must eaither have... Held the junior title twice, or held
it for 5 consectutive PPv's, You may then challenge a World member
at the next PPv (by doing this you will lose your junior title and it's new
holder will be decided by battle royal) if you win you will be part of the
world rankings, if you fail to win you will have to start all over in the junior
rankings and work your way back up.

(this way theres more pressure to do well because you risk everything
by challenging a world member)

There will be a world Rankings and a Junior rankings, you can work
your way up this ladder by challenging a member above you if you
win you will take there spot and they will move down one place, if you
lose to someone above you niether participent will move anywhere in
the rankings.

If you are challenged by someone in a lower spot than you and you either
turn it down or no show you will be dropped a place.

(you may appeal against this if you have a reason, Those on the judging commitee
will then discuss it and decide wheather its a good enough reaon or not)

(repeated offences will result in you going bottom of the rankings)

Only certain members should be able to judge at PPv's (e.g people
with GFX knowledge) this is to make it fair on all competitors.

This is my view on how it should run, not neccisarilly how it will.

If i think of more i will add it later

ok, ill rep ya for that post as soon as i finish :).

the shit in bold is what i wanna comment on...

1)if the IC champ lost his WHC he should get a rematch for his IC title or something. or have a triple threat...its unfair to get someone from being a champ to being a at the bottom.

2)about the judging thing...who should judge? i can tell ya that GFX judging here on IWF is pretty much a piece of shit from a lot of members, must admit that lol. so, having people to judge is kinda hard.

here's what should be done, like the E-Fed, there should be a GFXing group just like the e-fed staff and they admins can provide a section that no one can view but the GFX-staff. and only members who are accepted that can judge/handle the tourneys and GFX challenges. what do you people think?

That basicly somes up how it should be done.
sums*** up :bleh:

For Untouchable, you are suggesting to have a must challenge system. Well, its good, but sometimes people might dont have the time to challenge, so this we will think about more..

well, if someone has a busy life and cant enter a GFX league like that, dont let him in the league. which brings me to my point, there should be friendly matches between champions and any other rookie thats not in the league. like a none title match on WWE house shows...its either an embarrassment for the champion to lose to someone who's not in the league (could be a retired champ. for example, someone who's so good in GFX but he doesnt have time to be the league) or, some other guy who tries to show off against the champ.

thoughts?

Untouchable

Reaction score
ok, ill rep ya for that post as soon as i finish :).

1)if the IC champ lost his WHC he should get a rematch for his IC title or something. or have a triple threat...its unfair to get someone from being a champ to being a at the bottom.

2)about the judging thing...who should judge? i can tell ya that GFX judging here on IWF is pretty much a piece of shit from a lot of members, must admit that lol. so, having people to judge is kinda hard.

ok i'll explain these parts....as i dint really make it all that clear....

If a champion is beaten, he will then be placed 3rd in the rankings, in the next PPv the number 1 contender |(2nd in the rankings) will challenge the champion, if the number 1 contender fails to beat the champion, then the former champion will have his turn to win back his title at the next PPv against him, if the number 1 contender wins, then it will be a triple threat at the next PPv therefore giving both a chance to win back their titles.

Basically the judging staff will be a select few, lets just say for example its, Me, TDK WS and butters(not necessarily who it will be) . all PPv matches will be judged between us, if one or two of us are involved in the match, then the remaining will judge it. The reason this will/should happen, is because alot of members on this forum vote for a GFX because it has their favourite wrestler on it, this is not fair on competitors.

hope thats clearer, if not, let me know ;)

P.S thanks for the rep

Wrestling Station

good point Untouchable, now lets set the dates for every event. Make a full schedule for it.

and for TDK, having a staff for this? let me think about it and see what the staff in IWF think of it too.

Untouchable

Reaction score
ok sounds good ;) we need to come up with a list of 12 good names aswell. i think if anyone has any good ideas they should place them here??.

you can then decide on the best, or let people vote but that would probly be hard with so many names :S

Untouchable

Reaction score
(sorry for the double post)

(i did not come up with this name!)

well i think the first one should be called "the new era" was guna be used back in WZ days but it never went ahead :( i hope butters came up with this one so he can allow it otherwise...lame....but yeah if we can use this 1 i think it would be good, because this really marks a new era in IW gfx.

.......if we cant use that summut along those lines would be good

Wrestling Station

^What do you mean?

anyway, lets now start deciding about the names of the PPVs.

Untouchable

Reaction score
dont worry bout it don't matter.....im not that great at comin up with names but i'll give it a go nd post em in a bit

Reaction score
i love this idea basically its a gfx e-fed, i think who ever gets challenged should be the one to pick the challenges

Untouchable

Reaction score
if they are challenged by a lower ranking i think they should be able to chose whether they make the rules or not....but not necessarily if they are being challenged for the title then no competitor will chose them...they will be set by one of the GFX "committee" (as im going to call them) (if they have one)

at least thats what i think.

EDIT:

i came up with a few....they're not very good....nd they might be real ones :|

retribution

day of reckoning

desolate day

Genocide

against all odds

( I'm sure these are probably names of something already...so dorry if they are:()

(i tried)

Wrestling Station

ok, its good to see that most GFXers are active these days, so lets finish up the suggestions to start roling this up soon.

Now lets talk about the titles, how many titles should be?
For the Junior League, i think there will only be one.
The name is: IWF GFX Junior League Title
For the Expert league, i think there should be 2 titles here:
1- IWF GFX World Title. (Number one in the ranking)
2- IWF GFX Mini Title (A title that has nothing to do with the ranking, acts like IC title in wrestling, that is not a main even title, but still a small title people can challenge on).

About the PPVs:

There will be 12 PPVs per year (so its a monthly tournament).
Names are as Follows:
1- GraphicMania
2- Artistic Survival
3- Art Illusion
4- King of the GFX
5- The Graphic Day
6- Heat the Paint
7- No Faults Allowed
8- Road to Recognition
9- Beyond Reality
10- Art of War
11- Last Chance
12- Do or Die

might change some if anyone got a better name or so.

I will be judging the Junior and expert tournamets. (Being the main Judge)

i would like people to apply to it, then i will see who i would chose as assistant judge with me.

So basically, i need 2-3 Judges with me for the Expert League.
I only need 1 judge with me in the Junior league.

Untouchable

Reaction score
sounds really good, I like where this is going this is going to be realy good,nice job WS. I think we should perhaps have 1 main title for each league and have a title that could maby be Interdivisional (or that could just be a thing like king of the ring once a year)

how will we decide whos going to be no1 contender 4 the IC title? and can 1 person hold both titles?

the dark knight

2 titles are enough
might think of better names later
arent you gonna be in the league yourself?

how will we decide whos going to be no1 contender 4 the IC title? and can 1 person hold both titles?

i think we'll have a tournament.

and just to add something, why dont we have a league table? after each PPV or battle we get points. and the points determine who goes to the top?

Untouchable

Reaction score
coz thts 2 hard to keep on top of....it'd b better just to have the ranking system coz otherwise people cood just go on nd battle n00bs nd get fuck loadsa points nd it wouldnt be fair