• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GFX OLYMPICS.. Rules, and first Task!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Its the way we are running things. Deal with it.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6005

There is where your bitching and whining started, unfortunately I deleted your best work in there. Which is too bad because that's where you said you didn't want in.

WTF if you look there im complaining coz i wana get started not because i dont want in!

get your facts straight , if it wasnt for me none of this would be happening

monkeystyle

Reaction score
We had decided that the resluts should take about 2 days for us to get ourselves properly organized. We have planned to have the results by saturday the 23rd.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Okay, Kassady, STFU, you wana flame on Untouchable, keep it out of this forum. Untouchable, just shh, we all know your right.

MS has concluded it all now, so no more arguing, it will ruin the whole point of this event, which is everyone enjoying losing to me.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Okay, Kassady, STFU, you wana flame on Untouchable, keep it out of this forum. Untouchable, just shh, we all know your right.

MS has concluded it all now, so no more arguing, it will ruin the whole point of this event, which is everyone enjoying losing to me.

My name is spelt Kassidy and ill stfu when i want to which isnt any time soon

Untouchable

Reaction score
Kassidy.....why are you getting involved at all....it has nothing to do with you so fuck off......and im telling people to rate truthfully not just to seem like a nice guy....if people wana improve they need to be told its like a 4/10 not a fucking 10/10 like most people give for example http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7104 (not picking on a single person its everyones) that is no where near 10/10 thats not even a 7 .....but that has nothing to do with the Olympics so bring it up in a different section....and as i said before....FUCK OFF

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So the voting is complete and from the 9 entries we've gotten they have been whittled down to 6. And without further ado here are the entries and the final average scores fo each.

Noodle: 8.7

iwfolymcopy.png

Alhajiri:

GFXOlympics.jpg

Pro Spiral: 4.3

olycopyqp8.png

Jwind: 7

olympics.jpg

SNACKZ: 8.5

gfxolympicsfinalzy9.jpg

Untouchable: 7.5

4l5zvvp.jpg

Peepshow: 6.5

GFXOlympicentry1.jpg

Raw Energy: 1 (Sorry Raw Energy, but you didn't follow the theme or the specs so that's the reason for the poor score.

Mr.png

Butters: 9.5

olyzy2.jpg

So with that Alhajiri, Butters, jwind, Noodle, Snackz, Untouchable. You move on to the next task. Congratulations.

Raw Energy, Peepshow, Pro Spiral. Thank you for your entires, but this is the end of the road for you.

WS will be posting here soon with your next challenge.

NooDLE

Reaction score
Nice work everyone, congrats to the people who advanced... I especially like Alhajiri and Butters entries, nice job. Good luck in the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.