The GFX OLYMPICS.. Rules, and first Task!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
............lame

Deal with it.

First you complain about the way things are being done and you back out of joining.

Then you send us an entry anyway.

Now you are complaining about the way we are conducting our judging.

If you don't like it I can always just remove you from the competition all together. If you woudl prefer that feel free to let me know.

Otherwise please kindly shut your fucking mouth because you are seriously getting on my fucking nerves.

Reaction score
listen guys its only the first time we have a competition of this scale on this forum so theres going to be some flaws its inevitable so plz give MS and WS a chance

PeepShow

Seriously......I like how they are handling things. And when they are done, they will let us know....just chill out

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Thank you alhajiri and peepshow

Its amazing how some people think that this will be done at the drop of a hat. We want to make certain that the right people move on here.

Also untouchable, just fyi. You may be getting on my last nerve right now, but have no fear I will still judge your entry objectively.

Buttersz

Reaction score
The "lame" post he made wasnt serious though, and was only meant as a joke or sort, so dont go taking it personally, i found it funny.

And obviosly its not going to be done at the click of the fingers but sureley it cant take long for you to both go on MSN and decide which 6 are better than the other 6.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its is rather difficult given the time differences between us.

None the less I have sent WS my grades. and The other judges will take core of theirs too.

Kassidy

Reaction score
moneky dont worry, Untouchable is a annoying douche who complains about everything

Untouchable

Reaction score
can i just ask.....when did i supposedly back out of doing it??? it was my idea to bring ppv's to this fucking forum in the first place. i offered to help out....but you guys didnt want it

.......also calm down, im only joking around why take things so seriously......plus i dont really see what the problem is with putting the entries up for people to see

Buttersz

Reaction score
Untouchable never complains about anything, the only thing to my recolection is that they are taking a while to get this judged.

Thats the only thing he has moaned at. Kassidy, there is no point in getting involved.

Lets just leave the arguments alone now, and await the judges decision.

Thank you.

Kassidy

Reaction score
No.

Not until we are finished deciding who moves on.

^^^ read they will be shown when they are done judging

Untouchable never complains about anything, the only thing to my recolection is that they are taking a while to get this judged.

Thats the only thing he has moaned at. Kassidy, there is no point in getting involved.

Lets just leave the arguments alone now, and await the judges decision.

Thank you.

he complains about everything, how people rate sig, how this is done, every post in the gfx section from him is bitching about something

Untouchable

Reaction score
kassidy stfu this is nothing to do with you its between me and MS and im not complaining about it taking long to judge....im complaining that they havn'e been uploaded for people to see.....i dont see why they cant be uploaded to here...at all.....but obviously that doesnt look like its guna happen

Kassidy

Reaction score
for one... you STFU, and it may not be their fault its taking this long, some people may not have sent them their sig and uploading them would show people what they have to beat and they may cheat. they will be done when they are done get over dont get ur panties in a bunch and wait

monkeystyle

Reaction score
can i just ask.....when did i supposedly back out of doing it??? it was my idea to bring ppv's to this fucking forum in the first place. i offered to help out....but you guys didnt want it

.......also calm down, im only joking around why take things so seriously......plus i dont really see what the problem is with putting the entries up for people to see

Its the way we are running things. Deal with it.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6005

There is where your bitching and whining started, unfortunately I deleted your best work in there. Which is too bad because that's where you said you didn't want in.

Status
Not open for further replies.