The GFX OLYMPICS.. Rules, and first Task!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've seen a few, but I haven't been recieving any, so I imagine WS has been getting them all because he's been forwarding them to me.

Wrestling Station

OK guys, hurry up, there are some people still didnt hand in their entries. Remember that today is the last day to submit your entries.

Untouchable

Reaction score
you have got mine right????..........and also what time tomorrow will you be uploading them all to here?

Buttersz

Reaction score
Hope enough people enter, i dont want to win this unfairly.

haha. :D

NooDLE

Reaction score
I just got back from writing exams, so Ill get mine in tonight

SnackZ

Reaction score
Can we please get this one going? Are you guys gonna put the maker of the graphics name by it or are you gonna let everyone vote on the graphic and not the maker of the graphic? How will the voting be done? Will everyone who votes have to rate every graphic and then the scores averaged out or will the voter only get to vote for one graphic?

Buttersz

Reaction score
Im pretty sure just Wrestling Station and that other geezar will select the top 6 (as they know stuff about graphics). Then i think there will be anotehr challenge set for those 6.

Then this will cary on untill there is one winner.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That is correct. This will take 2 days. We will be back to you then as we choose the best 6.

Untouchable

Reaction score
can you upload them all so we can see other peoples please??

Status
Not open for further replies.