• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The funny thing about that logic BKB, is the fact that if you guys have the right to post pointless and argumentative bullshit 24/7, then I by opposition have every right to voice my displeasure against it whenever I feel like.

Honestly BKB, I have no issue with you, but trying to be the local forum Nazi and tell people to leave if they don't like what you say is an overdone roll that has been done a thousand times before. It's nothing new nor original, so I would drop that act.
Yes, you do. But coming into a thread and crying like a baby over people arguing is the equivilent of a three year old having a tantrum in a supermarket because his mummy won't buy him his favourite chocolate.

So wait ... by telling someone that they don't have to post here, I'm being a NAZI? There's logic for you. I'm putting on an act? No, I'm using common sense. Leanr it. Love it. Instead, you seem to bury your head in the sand, and pretend that this is a world where you think you know better than everyone. Guess what: you don't.

Posting is nothing new nor original either. I guess you can't do that. :rolleyes:

Travis40

Just for the Fat American bullshit logic....

THERE ARE MORE FAT PEOPLE IN AMERICA THAN ANYWHERE ELSE BECUASE THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE LIVING HERE.

Just thought I'd say that...

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Well, China and India have 2/6 of the world's population; ya 'dun see 'em obese. USA has 300 million, and we're damn near the world's fattest country. Maybe it's because we're over indulgent and never know when to stop eating. The convenience of fast food places don't help. I digress; Aussies are still the fattest in the ratio department. :)

Moonlight Drive

I am like James-o. I eat so much shit and yet put no weight on. It's pretty awesome.

But Dub See Dub, America has 300 million people, Australia has 20 million. Even if we are 'fatter' by ratio, you guys have hundreds of millions obese people, we probably have like 10,000.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You can call out anyone! Anyone from the staff to the newest newbie. Everyone deserves to be flamed! Once you call out a member of the forum, they have within one week to respond or accept the challenge. If they neglect to acknowledge the challenge then the challenger automatically wins.

The crusade has been successful

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Just for the Fat American bullshit logic....

THERE ARE MORE FAT PEOPLE IN AMERICA THAN ANYWHERE ELSE BECUASE THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE LIVING HERE.

Just thought I'd say that...

It was based on percentages. :smh

I blame Gards for this epidemic.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yes, you do. But coming into a thread and crying like a baby over people arguing is the equivilent of a three year old having a tantrum in a supermarket because his mummy won't buy him his favourite chocolate.

*Yawn* I love how everytime I stand up against the ignorant garbage that is spewed forth by the overwhelimg majority of people my words, objections and rebuttals are always construed as "crying" or "whining". I wonder where this comes from? Oh right, from people who would like to try and discredit my points by making it seem like I'm whining rather than making conscious and thought out argument.

Eh, whatever makes it easier for you to sleep at night. I just figured you'd have something better to do than contribute to the 50,000th Aussies > Everything thread. But like I said, whatever helps you feel special.