• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Crusade against The Evil Muslim(Wrestling Station)

Quintastic One

Welcome to the Flame Chamber and accompanying (insert promo of the month) in a thread sections. The land of petty arguments and insanely ridiculous grudges that never end. I've been gone for what, over a month now? And WS and Carlos are STILL at it? I also notice that LH and Matt/Kirsty are still fighting a fight that happened several months ago in various threads. So yeah, I didn't miss much apparently.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Welcome to the Flame Chamber and accompanying (insert promo of the month) in a thread sections. The land of petty arguments and insanely ridiculous grudges that never end. I've been gone for what, over a month now? And WS and Carlos are STILL at it? I also notice that LH and Matt/Kirsty are still fighting a fight that happened several months ago in various threads. So yeah, I didn't miss much apparently.

If you don't like what's happening in here, just don't post in here.

I know, baffling logic.

Quintastic One

The funny thing about that logic BKB, is the fact that if you guys have the right to post pointless and argumentative bullshit 24/7, then I by opposition have every right to voice my displeasure against it whenever I feel like.

Honestly BKB, I have no issue with you, but trying to be the local forum Nazi and tell people to leave if they don't like what you say is an overdone roll that has been done a thousand times before. It's nothing new nor original, so I would drop that act.

and to Stinger: In a way, I got a computer. Moreover, its several different laptops scattered across the house. But the internet connection is so shaky I don't have time to get back into things like BTB and such. So I'm just gonna come on here and continue to patronize the morons who like to try to shoo me away every time I disagree with them. lol

Good to be back though, really.

Moonlight Drive

Local forum Nazi?

:confused:

Don't mess with an Aussie Quint, we are unstoppable. :D

Quintastic One

You know, the guy/girl who tells people with a different opinion about the flame forum that if they don't like it, don't post in here. The roll has been played by LadyHotrod, Peepshow, Blaze, random moderators and members alike. And its just plain old at this point to be telling people to stop posting. For my hypocritical moment of the night, if someone with a different opinion bothers a flame chamber regular so much, they don't need to be posting in the thread where they know I will be replying in.

And you're only unstoppable because your protected on all sides by bodies of water so I can't come over there and curb stomp you Aussies straight to Jesus. :p

Moonlight Drive

Aussies pwn. Even them Evil Muslims can't come and suicide bomb us, we're too awesome. Without Australian's, the world would be ruled by fat Americans, sheepshagging Kiwis and queer Europeans.

Aussies > All

Qwake

^ Funny how you call American fat yet Aussie is the fattest country in the world and thats not a diss, its a fact I heard somewhere...Just thought I would point that out now go on, away with the lame sheep jokes :y:

Evil Austin

Australia is aweosme...they are the only country to be an island and a continent at the same time.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^ Funny how you call American fat yet Aussie is the fattest country in the world and thats not a diss, its a fact I heard somewhere...Just thought I would point that out now go on, away with the lame sheep jokes :y:

I'm the opposite of fat. I can't put on weight. =/

Oh and shit .... I need a sheep joke to go out with.

Go fuck a sheep~!

:shifty: