• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Crusade against The Evil Muslim(Wrestling Station)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
for those who missed the previous chapters:
round 1:
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26495

your super moderator gets buried.

round 2:

it continues from here...http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25737&page=8

i have to answer here, since it's more a flame than anything else...

so ws here is your answer(the one so embarassing you had to delete it):

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

looks who talks about stalking...

your actions as super moderator clealry shows you as the biggest iwf stalker of all times:
-you waste loads of time checking what every single member online of iwf does, proof of this are your multiple posts about:-what Blaze was doing
-what Axis was doing
add the fact you used to tell TDK what he was doing, every single minute.(yes he told me).
not enough? not satisfied by checking online members, you actually waste your time checking every single guest,trying to compare their ip to members ones, to check even what they see when they don't log in.you need examples? again your posts to make fun of Blaze, and in the occasion of my ban too.

in the end, all i can say is GET A LIFE.who's pathetic now(and again?).

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^:roflmao: :roflmao:

:smh at raceism..

WS did look eastern-ish in that picture I saw of him. And if WS gets off stalking people I believe its his own buisness. Well his, and that of course of the stalkee's (person being stalked). So aren't you guys the stalkers? I don't know. I'm neutral here, but will watch to see how this plays out.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^:roflmao: :roflmao:

:smh at raceism..

WS did look eastern-ish in that picture I saw of him. And if WS gets off stalking people I believe its his own buisness. Well his, and that of course of the stalkee's (person being stalked). So aren't you guys the stalkers? I don't know. I'm neutral here, but will watch to see how this plays out.

meh, he accused me of stalking, just because c4 requested me to post in his thread,when he is the biggest stalker...
and tbh living on other people life is lame enough in real life, on the internet is suicide worthy.

James warned him through PM? :roll2:

I have things sorted out with Wrestling Station at the moment, we talked it through PM's. And with that being said, I'm not a part of this crusade now Carlos. True friends stab you in the front Wrestling Station. And remember BKB, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. :thumbsup:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

James warned him through PM? :roll2:

I have things sorted out with Wrestling Station at the moment, we talked it through PM's. And with that being said, I'm not a part of this crusade now Carlos. True friends stab you in the front Wrestling Station. And remember BKB, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. :thumbsup:

Not apart of it? You're the moron who started it because you got neg repped. No one else was in on it. Not tdk, not PeepShow, and not Gards. Carlos has even said he only posted this because you were annoying as fuck. But keep living the sad life that you do.

Moron.

EDIT: I thought I'd point out that laughing at someone's death is classless too. Phag.