The Console Wars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Re: 360

rofl at you linking a comparison from four fucking years ago. The PS3 is equal now in the multi-platform department and exclusives look far better than multi-plats and the PS3 has the best looking exclusives. Go watch Gears 2 in HD and then watch Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, Or GOWIII in HD. The PS3 games win.

You also rigged the exclusives list. That's not the official list of PS3 exclusives. It's only a brief outline. The 360 probably does have more exclusives but who cares considering half of those exclusives are garbage and have average review scores of below 50%. The PS3 has some bad exclusives too. That's why Haze and Lair don't count.

Project Natal is just a motion control system without a controller. It isn't very responsive and you look like a fool punching the air. Move has 1:1 tracking meaning it's about as accurate as you can get. I'm sure Natal works most of the time but just like the Wii, it's not the best at tracking movements. The PS3 is superior to the 360 by far in terms of hardware and as it stands, Move is superior to Natal.

J...

Reaction score
With exclusives it all about Quality not Quanity and 360 has the better ones. Not just my opinion by the opinion of millions of buyer. Mark my words Halo: Reach will sell a million within the first month, if not the first week.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I love my PS3 the most but console wars are so fucking gay. Each console has positives and negatives.

J...

Reaction score
This is true Ladyhotrod but console wars are what makes the world go round. If we all agreed each system was awesome and bought them all there would be no competetion and shit wouldn't improve as fast as it does. Thats why in reality fan boys like Nation, Myself, and G3 are what makes the gaming world go round XP

-Constantine

Reaction score
I got a Ps3 and a Wii. I don't see the need to get an x-box because their exclusives don't interest me. I've been pro-sony since I played the first Metal Gear.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm not sure where the Xbox having superior graphics thing is coming in. I usually look at screen shots and previews from all new games that come out and side by side comparisons always have the Xbox version looking grainier. Specific examples that come to mind were Bayonetta & Final Fantasy XIII. The only reason an Xbox screen shot could/should look better than a PS3 one is if the Xbox one is taken on an HDTV while the PS3 one wasn't. But there's no way to prove that without exercising extreme scrutiny.

Either way I'm not jumping back into this. It's already been proven there is no compromise with 360 fanboys to let go of any ground in any department that would admit the PS3 being better in even a single category, and I'd rather not waste my time yelling at a brick wall like I always end up doing in these threads. Carry on.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
Here's how i see it

Xbox:
- More RPG-MMO type exclusive games ( Mass Effect, Halo, Fable, ect...)
- More reliable internet ( i own both consoles and i can say that Xbox does have a more reliable connection)
- Content uploaded earlier ( map packs for example)
- Multi chat partys

PS3:
- More violent exclusive games ( God of War, Twisted Metal, Uncharted, ect...)
- Free internet ( even though there is more lag Free is still a huge advantage)
- Content sharing
- Blu-Ray ( even though nobody i know ever uses it)

Wii:
-Who fucking cares

This whole debate on which is better is just pointless since both consoles are good at what the other is bad at. lets just all agree Microsoft and sony should just combine to make one super console and we can all be happy.

Reaction score
PS3- I don't own one, but dammit I want to play Twisted Metal and Heavy Rain!!!!!

X Box 360- I've had to replace this piece of plastic shit 11 TIMES!!!!! Of course not brand new, it's used, but, STILL! You'd think i'd get one that doesn't fuck up in 4 months! I like talking to my friends online and from what I hear, the online is a hell of alot better, but, I like playing games, not playing games and then turning them off and hoping they work next time!!!

Wii- It's fun, but, it's definitley not for a hardcore gamer. I just wanted one because of all the old games, and i'm a HUGE Metroid and Zelda fan. And hey, it's RELIABLE!!!!