The Console Wars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Re: 360

So anyone with a capable PC can play it just like anyone with a PS2 can play God of War 1 & 2. So the God of War Collection isn't really "exclusive". Also, not many people care about Mass Effect. It was really critically acclaimed but it didn't sell much.

maty619

Reaction score

Are you fucking kidding me. The Wii is for Kids. 360 is for Online Gamers. Ps3 is for Graphics.

Wii is nowhere nere in the same league as 360 and PS3, what I'm saying is that usually it is children who go for the online gaming and shit, going on Xbox live on MW2 for example you mostly find children.

nation

Reaction score

Better? Xbox has better online play, better marketplace, better exclusives, and better graphics.

rofl, Xbox has all most no exclusives anymore. Live isn't really worth it. Hell, Gears 2 one of the biggest games for the 360 had lag. Gears is the only good looking franchise on the 360 and that doesn't come close to Killzone 2, God of War 3, or Uncharted 2. My step brother only owns a 360 and he admits this.

J...

Reaction score

rofl, Xbox has all most no exclusives anymore. Live isn't really worth it. Hell, Gears 2 one of the biggest games for the 360 had lag. Gears is the only good looking franchise on the 360 and that doesn't come close to Killzone 2, God of War 3, or Uncharted 2. My step brother only owns a 360 and he admits this.

You basing it on opinions, we've went over this if you go by sales. Gears 2/Halo 3>>>Any Ps3 Exclusive. Face the facts you won't win this argument.

G 3

Reaction score

Halo is better than all of those. That's not just me talking, that's the 8.1 million people that purchased Halo 3.

nation

Reaction score

We aren't going by sales. I just brought up the fact that Mass Effect 2 for it's hype isn't a big hit and it isn't. Heavy Rain had half the critical success and sold on par with it.

Uncharted 2 destroys all the 360 exclusives atm. Then you have Killzone 2(The current best FPS), Resistance 2(Our version of Halo), Resistance Fall of Man, God of War 3(Graphics king), Gran Turismo 5(soon to be best racing game of all time), Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous, Demon's Souls, Yakuza 3, Motorstorm 1 & 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Modnation Racers, Ratchet TOD & ACIT, Mag, Heavenly Sword, White Knight Chronicles, Uncharted Drake's Fortune and Metal Gear Solid 4. That list alone gives the 360 a fight but there are a shit load of more exclusives on the way. Big exclusives.

G 3

Reaction score

Viva Pinata > Uncharted 2 destroys all the 360 exclusives atm. Then you have Killzone 2(The current best FPS), Resistance 2(Our version of Halo), Resistance Fall of Man, God of War 3(Graphics king), Gran Turismo 5(soon to be best racing game of all time), Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous, Demon's Souls, Yakuza 3, Motorstorm 1 & 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Modnation Racers, Ratchet TOD & ACIT, Mag, Heavenly Sword, White Knight Chronicles, Uncharted Drake's Fortune and Metal Gear Solid 4.

J...

Reaction score

We aren't going by sales. I just brought up the fact that Mass Effect 2 for it's hype isn't a big hit and it isn't. Heavy Rain had half the critical success and sold on par with it.

Uncharted 2 destroys all the 360 exclusives atm. Then you have Killzone 2(The current best FPS), Resistance 2(Our version of Halo), Resistance Fall of Man, God of War 3(Graphics king), Gran Turismo 5(soon to be best racing game of all time), Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous, Demon's Souls, Yakuza 3, Motorstorm 1 & 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Modnation Racers, Ratchet TOD & ACIT, Mag, Heavenly Sword, White Knight Chronicles, Uncharted Drake's Fortune and Metal Gear Solid 4. That list alone gives the 360 a fight but there are a shit load of more exclusives on the way. Big exclusives.

Sales prove everything, you go on opinion. I go on sales. 360 exclusives > Ps3 exclusives.

nation

Reaction score

You just absolutely killed your claim that the 360 is better with that complete bullshit. No point in arguing with you anymore, you just gave it up with that stupid claim. I definitely prefer the PS3 but I'm not going to say Ratchet ACIT is better than Gears of War 2 because it's not.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Seriously.

Shut the fuck up about which system is better. Nobody gives a fuck.

G 3

Reaction score

Lol calm down nation. There is no way we could settle this since we're going on opinions. It would just be like :I like Halo better, then you: no Killzone is way more fun than halo. And who cares about exclusives, the best games come out on everything.

J...

Reaction score

You just absolutely killed your claim that the 360 is better with that complete bullshit. No point in arguing with you anymore, you just gave it up with that stupid claim. I definitely prefer the PS3 but I'm not going to say Ratchet ACIT is better than Gears of War 2 because it's not.

I quit being a fan boy long ago. Each the systems has there things they do best. I prefure online thats why Im 360 to the end.

nation

Reaction score

You're right. Everybody knows the PS3 is king but they can't accept the truth. The truth lies in the superior hardware, power of Blu Ray, better graphics, more & better exclusives, and the ability to play online without wasting money.

Nuff said.

jk.

G 3

Reaction score

You're right. Everybody knows the PS3 is king but they can't accept the truth. The truth lies in the superior hardware, power of Blu Ray, better graphics, more & better exclusives, and the ability to play online without wasting money.

Nuff said.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162742/index.html Better graphics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_exclusives_(seventh_generation) More exclusives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Natal Superior hardware.

J...

Reaction score

I think we should go revive the Ps3 vs. 360 thread and this there. You can move are posts right Nation? This is the wrong spot.