The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It starts in 2h6m and as for the streaming site, I dunno. I'd search for AMC stream.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
lmao, I'm watching it on TV and comparing it to live streams to see if I can find better one's.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
How does everybody expect the episode to start? We know that they like to foreshadow in the little intro bit, so does anyone think we will see Walt dead, and then the episode goes on to explain how it happens?

Definitely not with his death. AMC released a photo of Walt driving from New Hampshire to Albuquerque. So that combined with some sort of scene with Jesse/Lydia/Todd/Aryans will probably be the intro.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Todd's been through a lot of shit, at least let him hook up with Lydia.

Reactions: Crayo

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I had a few predictions but here are one of them. I think I PM'd it to Cole.
Walter finds out that blue meth is still being created and finds out Jesse is still alive. That's why he buys a gun, to kill the Nazi's and probably Jesse. Todd might end up living though and killing both Jesse and Walter because he will have finally gotten to master +96% blue meth.