The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Not watching, and even though I've heard good things about it and seen some of the clips from it, I'm too sceptic to begin watching it. I don't like zombie crap.

Yeah, there's no real main plot. Just survival.
I guess you have free Sundays.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Still think the ricin will be used on Lydia. seems weird that they highlight her having the same drink all the time.

I think this is probable, but I think it's just as likely that Lydia ends up skating free at the end. She seems like the kind of character who would escape unscathed while everything crumbles down for those around her. Maybe Walt tells her to inform her Czech dealers that the people responsible for the blue crystal meth are all dead and so she can't work with them anymore, then tell her to take the money she already has and live the rest of her life being happy with her daughter. And she does. The ricin could be for himself (he turns himself in and tells the police everything, including the location of Hank and Gomez's corpses, and the ricin is so that he'll die shortly after anyway) or it's for Gretchen and Elliot.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Bad Influence with good predictions :obama:

Except for Flynn killing Walt :mad1:

Reactions: Testify

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I am so excited for later I can't contain myself!!!! :angry: :woo1:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Bad Influence with good predictions :obama:

Except for Flynn killing Walt :mad1:

Another proof JB is a fucking shitbag. He labels Sopranos & Seinfeld endings as "dissapointments". Newsflash JB - keep your stupid opinions to yourself, nobody will ever care for you if you put yourself over that way. Motherfucker.

Anyway, I liked what Hardy said about the show - whenever you think you have it figured out, they swerve over and over again.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
How does everybody expect the episode to start? We know that they like to foreshadow in the little intro bit, so does anyone think we will see Walt dead, and then the episode goes on to explain how it happens?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
How does everybody expect the episode to start? We know that they like to foreshadow in the little intro bit, so does anyone think we will see Walt dead, and then the episode goes on to explain how it happens?
I can't see it, if Walt is to die it will be the very end imo. I think the start might be him getting the ricin or the gun, the things we have already saw. Then again, I don't know anyone who's ever got a prediction right with BB.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If Flynn kills Walt, I will flip my house.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm considering watching it live tonight, but does anyone else watch it live via stream? What's the quality like? Also, where do I watch it, and what time does it start?