• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Breaking Bad Thread

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Two photos of Felina have been released. Nothing spoiler-ish, but I put it in tags anyway:

c4387a56e8fe388c5e186a58df6e645b.jpg
e5d7b3ba9b76902a6fac4108a44523bc.jpg

The first pic is probably just him driving back from New Hampshire judging by the snow in the background and the fact that we saw no snow in ABQ in the cold opening of 5x01. Looks like it might be Gretchen and Elliot's house he's lurking outside of in that second pic.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Still think the ricin will be used on Lydia. seems weird that they highlight her having the same drink all the time.

Could just be to highlight how anal she is about everything. She was willing to take a break before Todd told her about Jesse's cook, so I don't think she'll be much of a factor.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
One of my mates is staying off Uni on Monday to watch. That's just fucking disrespectful to me considering I showed him BB, I deserve to be the first out of my mates. :upset: