The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Poor Jesse. Although I hate Walt and want him to burn the bastards couldn't help but make me feel sorry for him.

Also, that full BB intro song playing was one of the best BB moments of all time imo.

Fuck GTA Online, next week is entirely about BB.

Reactions: Crayo and Rysenberg

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I really feel this episode shoud've featured clips from TV and newspapers, all talking about Walter White - the criminal, about one and only Heisenberg. It did some in the end of the episode, but that's not quite it.

It'd feel more awesome, special if we saw Walt watching on TV somewhere about TV hosts and all the news talking about him, and seeing his face on TV.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Must have watched the ending to last weeks episode fifty thousand times now. Jesus. It's up there as one of the best moments on TV for me.

The music, omfg, jizzed so much.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I think Walt will kill the nazis then go for Jesse, he'll give him the ricin in a drink or whatever, Jesse will kill Walt. Then the ricin kills Jesse.

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
Walt and Jesse will kill the Nazi's. The ricin is Lydia. Notice she has the same drink the same way everytime she meets at the dinner.
Lydia has basically sanctioned all the killings by joining force with thr Nazis.

Also I will have to get the Amazon special complete series. It looks amazing.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I wonder how Walt will use his chemistry knowledge against the Aryans. There's no feasible way to show Walt just breaking into the compound and taking out like 5-6 trained killers (who have heavy weaponry of their own) all by himself. Even for a show that isn't meant to be ultra realistic, that would be too cartoonish. Walt even needs an instruction manual to know how the M60 works for pete's sake.

Anytime in the past that Walt was in trouble or in a difficult situation, he almost always relied on his scientific mind to help him out. I think the M60 will definitely be used, of course, but there'll be more to Walt's plan than just going on a total Rambo-esque mission. With it being the final episode and all, it'd be great for him to demonstrate once again that brains beats brawn.