The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Watching the Emmy's currently and I'm surprised BB didn't get as many awards as I assumed it would. The shows that won the awards I've never even heard of. :urm: Then again, I don't really watch too much TV. :hmm:

Reactions: Danielson

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Walter is going to use the ricin on Gretchen and Elliot,use the M-16 on them Nazi bastards,free Jessie,and, they're gonna run off together. Even shows about making meth can have happy endings.:yay:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Watching the Emmy's currently and I'm surprised BB didn't get as many awards as I assumed it would. The shows that won the awards I've never even heard of. :urm: Then again, I don't really watch too much TV. :hmm:

They just won best drama :obama:
23f5236ccdc84e5eb8afbfbe7934e26f.gif

Reactions: CM Punk

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Blaming my phone for the huge typo.I definetly remember them now. Im also trying to figure out what they said to trigger walts madness. Andreas death clouded my mind the whole ep

Elliot talked shit by saying that Walt made little contribution in turning Gray Matter into what it was now, which is a multi-billion dollar asset. Walt said earlier in the series that the company's growth was done mostly on his work but Gretchen and Elliot got most all of the credit. Elliot and Gretchen now trying to say he made no contribution at all other than coming up with the name got Walt's rage going again.

Meh. I try not to put much stock in awards anyway.

Started watching Breaking Bad yet? If not, this week would be the perfect time to start. AMC is doing a marathon and playing every episode starting Wednesday as a lead in to the series finale next Sunday. I wouldn't recommend watching every episode of the entire series back to back since a breather is certainly required at certain points, but you could DVR them. I'm actually just gonna sit back and spend the week watching the entire thing over again.

Reactions: Varus

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'd mark so hard if Walt walked up to the Neo Nazi's property with his M-16 in hand,went to their door,knocked on it,and, just destroy them when someone opens the door. He is the one who knocks after all.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Started watching Breaking Bad yet? If not, this week would be the perfect time to start. AMC is doing a marathon and playing every episode starting Wednesday as a lead in to the series finale next Sunday. I wouldn't recommend watching every episode of the entire series back to back since a breather is certainly required at certain points, but you could DVR them. I'm actually just gonna sit back and spend the week watching the entire thing over again.

No, I was just watching the Emmy's. Glad BB won the big one since it seems like they deserve it from a lot of people obsessing over the show. And no, I haven't watched it yet.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'd mark so hard if Walt walked up to the Neo Nazi's property with his M-16 in hand,went to their door,knocked on it,and, just destroy them when someone opens the door. He is the one who knocks after all.

That would be an awesome callback to that line from S4. I'd love it if he went to Gretchen and Elliot's house and mowed them down with the machine gun when they answered the door but that almost certainly won't happen, unfortunately.

My complete thoughts on this episode:

-Andrea's death was pretty shocking. Jesse knew the consequences of trying to escape and failing and I knew he wouldn't get away when he tried to make his escape but I just figured he'd get the shit beat out of him again and then be reminded that Andrea and the little boy's life was on the line and that he'd better not pull that kind of shit again. His mental anguish in the vehicle as he had to watch Andrea die was gut wrenching. Gonna be sweet to see Walt return to pwn the hell out of the Aryans and hopefully, Jesse will get his chance to kill Todd.

-I would love to believe that Gretchen and Elliot is who the ricin is for. I love how this Gray Matter story has come full circle - it was because of his fall out with those two that Walt left the company and became an underachieving high school chemistry teacher, which is what later gave him the motivation to cook crystal meth in an effort to feel like he had purpose at something greater (he even brought it up again in 5x06 to Jesse.) And yet, right when Walt called the police and gave himself up and was ready to call it quits, it was Gretchen and Elliot AGAIN that reinvigorated his ego/prideful side. Now he's coming back to Albuquerque on "unfinished business."

-We know that Walt is going into Heisenberg mode one last time but does anyone think he will shave his head and beard back into his old bald and goatee look? That's the image he had as Heisenberg, so if he has to get his hands dirty one last time, it's fitting to go back to his old look once more as well. I kinda like his hair and beard though, and hope he sticks with it.

-Unless Jesse kills Walt when Walt invades the compound (Walt may not know Jesse is still alive), I think once Walt is done with everything, he may turn himself over to the police and explain everything, clearing up the truth about Hank and Gomez's deaths and making it clear that it was the Aryans who killed them (he can't float that info to the police right now because otherwise the Aryans will go after Skyler and the kids.) He can tell them the truth and tell them where Hank and Gomez's corpses are, just to give Skyler and especially Marie closure on it. Plus, he hasn't much time left so it wouldn't be a big deal to turn himself over to the police. He won't see a day of jail time, especially if he takes the ricin before he turns himself over on top of it.

Last edited:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
That would be an awesome callback to that line from S4. I'd love it if he went to Gretchen and Elliot's house and mowed them down with the machine gun when they answered the door but that almost certainly won't happen, unfortunately.

This would be completely unnecessary, but still awesome at the same time :lol1:

This episode felt really similar to S4 episode 12, both show's purpose was to build excitement for the final episode - not much more than that. There was a little bit more to this one, however. We were introduced to the new lives that Walt and Jesse are/were living, we learnt even more nasty things about the Nazis and their mindset, and we also learnt the kind of lives that Skyler, Marie, Flynn and Holly are going to end up living. Sure, it certainly wasn't anywhere near as exhilarating as last week's ep, but it did have two 'twists'.

The Andrea killing: Holy shit. I think most of us sort of realised that Jesse wasn't going to escape the Nazis, but this bit really was just sickening. Still, not sure anybody really cares about Andrea as such, she was one of BB's weakest characters and the actress was pretty average compared to the rest of the cast, it's just poor Jesse and Brock :sad:

Then of course the Grey Matter interview: I'm absolutely delighted they've gone this route. I was hoping they'd play some sort of a role this season, and I'm so happy it's this big. There's absolutely no doubt that Gray Matter was Walt's main motivation for getting involved in the drug trade, so to go back round in this full cycle is just brilliant. Everyone he has ever loved or cared are all in danger because of him, and yet still the only thing that can get him out of hiding is HIM. The fact that he isn't getting the credit he feels he deserved. He's a selfish bastard right until the end.

Reactions: Crayo

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The 2 body bags on Walter's front drive is definitely Elliot and Gretchin. (From S4 intro I believe)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
When was this? I swear to god you're thinking of S2 with the plane crash foreshadowing.

It was around the plane crash, but we never saw those bodybags being recovered, and we never heard anything about anyone being there, did we? Or did I miss it?

You know Gilligan likes to plant seeds early.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It was around the plane crash, but we never saw those bodybags being recovered, and we never heard anything about anyone being there, did we? Or did I miss it?

You know Gilligan likes to plant seeds early.

They were definitely from the plane crash. Besides, the corpses being in Walt's driveway makes it pretty strange for it to be Gretchen and Elliot (or anyone at this point) since the house is fenced off.