The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
It will be extra 7 minutes. The rest will probably be used to promote AMC's new show.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So juiced to see how this ends. Really a shame it had to go down for Jesse like this, but im betting he takes everyone out with him.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I don't have much to add on the last episode of Breaking Bad, it was just absolutely phenomenal and I loved every second of it. No complaints and it's probably my favorite episode of the series (which I find somewhat odd since Jesse wasn't heavily featured [my favorite character] & Saul wasn't featured period [my second favorite] but it's nigh impossible to care when the quality of the episode is that high). The one thing I can add that I hasn't been mentioned (because why would it with everything else?) was just an awesome piece of continuity . . .

adgC1Mg.png

That & anyone else thinking of entering this? It's for a good cause and while I don't think I'll win (in fact, I'm 100% positive I won't) but just the thought of winning (even if I deem it an impossibility) is enough to seriously tempt me to.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I noticed the pants thing when I first watched it, but didn't notice it was Walt's pants from the Pilot until someone mentioned it over on the IMDB boards. It's also amusing to see Walt rolling the barrel after Hank laughed at the video in 2x01 of Walt and Jesse trying to carry the barrel they stole on the S1 finale instead of just rolling it. "It's a barrel, dummies. It ROLLS." (He didn't know it was them at the time, of course.)

Here's another thing that somebody on another forum caught:

E60ZhXV.gif

The way Walt falls to his knees in slow-mo when Hank is killed and the way Gus in 4x08 falls to the ground in the flashback when his partner was killed by Hector, and the subsequent shot above, are both incredibly similar. And we all know that Gus eventually got his payback on Hector and the Cartel (actually, Hector got the last word in the end with the wheelchair bomb, but that was thanks to Walt. Gus still took out Don Eladio and the majority of his people.) Not that there should have even been a question about it at this point, but he know who that M60 is for.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Can someone explain who gretchit and Elliot are again?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Can someone explain who gretchit and Elliot are again?

Gretchen*
:dawg:
They're Walter's old collegue's back in the day. Walter sold his share to them for $5000.00 so he can start a family with Skyler and now that same organization is worth billions.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Gretchen*
:dawg:
They're Walter's old collegue's back in the day. Walter sold his share to them for $5000.00 so he can start a family with Skyler and now that same organization is worth billions.
Blaming my phone for the huge typo.I definetly remember them now. Im also trying to figure out what they said to trigger walts madness. Andreas death clouded my mind the whole ep