The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
We know he goes back for the ricin. Is it to get rid of Jesse, the Nazi's, or someone else? Predicitions?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't think that relationship is salvageable after Jesse turning on him, and Walt pretty much blaming Jesse for what happened to Hank

How many times has it seemed like their relationship was doomed though? I doubt he blames it completely on Jesse either. I think he'll put the majority of the balm on himself for Hank's death.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I doubt it, it'd be easier just to shoot himself in the mouth. The only reason to use ricin is to kill someone without making it obvious.

Ricin seems like a less painful way to die though. It's his signature weapon so it seems fitting. I doubt at this stage he would need to kill someone silently anyways.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Ricin seems like a less painful way to die though. It's his signature weapon so it seems fitting. I doubt at this stage he would need to kill someone silently anyways.

He's a fugitive not wanting to gather attention. It's a way to off someone without anyone knowing he's back in New Mexico.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It's pretty much solidified that Jessie is the guy who burns the house down.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Any thought Ryan/Danny?

Best episode ever for me, absolutely insane from start to finish.

It seems like everything he's done for the family, it's all been for nothing. Everything he has accomplished is now falling apart.

Remember the episode where there was 2 body bags lying on their driveway? .... :pity1:

Cya Flynn and Skyler

I'm still of the opinion that he never ashley did it for his family, the fact that he said no to Gretchen and Elliot's money proves it's an pride thing. Pride's also what has lead to Jesse and Hank's downfall: Jesse mocking Walter when he was cuffed, spitting in his face, Hank only going with Gomez to finish the operation. Jesse could have easily waited at Hank's while they took Walter down(that was my original thoughts anyway, although Jesse may have gone in case Saul was tracking the phone he gave him), and Hank could have got Walter the exact same way - but he could have contacted the DEA for backup, used their resources etc. Walt's tape isn't the reason he didn't contact them IMO, he wanted to take Heisenberg down himself.

As for the body bags, if you're referring to the foreshadowing used in season 2 then that was for that was for the plane crash was it not?

Anyway, as I said one of the best ever episodes of TV. Going to rewatch this before I bother watching NoC.

Reactions: CrayJ Lee

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
So, do you all reckon Walt took Holly knowing it was the last family he really has, or do you think he did it so that Skyler would get the police involved and he could make the phone call?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
So, do you all reckon Walt took Holly knowing it was the last family he really has, or do you think he did it so that Skyler would get the police involved and he could make the phone call?

I think he took Holly out of desperation and realized that life on the run was not going to be good for her. So he called cause he knew police would be there to absolve Skyler of responsibility and have them track his phone so they could find Holly and bring her home safely.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Anyway, as I said one of the best ever episodes of TV. Going to rewatch this before I bother watching NoC.

Of TV? Sure, it's up there and I don't know how much (if any) did you watch of Sopranos and Wire, but those two still hold Top 5 TV episodes ever. This one of BB is in Top 10 though.